Remove restriction for real constructors as a Teamname

Misc Remove restriction for real constructors as a Teamname 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
SmartRoadster submitted a new resource:

Remove restriction for real constructors as a Teamname - Remove restriction for real constructors as a Teamname

We are still in early Access for F1 23 and already have great full Team mods here, amazing. The Team-Name restriction is in place like it was last year, still avoiding that works also the same like last year.

This small update removes the checks, which forbids Teamnames like "Renault", "Racing Point", "Toro Rosso" or "Honda".

As usual, backup the original file first and avoid being sorry. Online Play will most likely not work, in that case restore backup or redownload original file.

I did...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there. How do you mod the game, do you have the Ego Erp 10.0 version ? and where can i get it ? does not work wiht the Ego Erp that we/i used for the 2022 game
Best regards Mathias
Hi Mathias,

no, I did use Version 9, luckily it worked for this. I did patch F1 22 and copied the file afterwards to F1 23. When I used it on F1 23, it would also let me patch, but the game did not start anymore.

In that case it worked, but it might be trickier for bigger patches. Hopefully there will be a functional version soon for F1 23 as well :)

All the best,
SmartRoadster

Yeah I only noticed after my post, sorry. Are there any resources that would allow me to find out how to "combine" the two files?

If you use the MyTeam-Mod you do not need to use this one, the functionality is included there as well.

If you want to combine it for any reason I suggest you firstly use this mod to create the savegame with the desired name. Then save and exit. Afterwards quit the game and apply the other patch.

I will include this in the info-text as well.

Have fun and happy racing with your Team.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 285 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 231 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 153 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.7%