Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
I will work on the Alfa. If there is someone who did this allready please let me know
I think @bastoner97 will work on the Alfa?
He asked earlier today...
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-formula-hybrid-2018-paid.148872/page-13#post-2719017

@davewilliams000 might start the Mercedes today, @Sman started the Red Bull,
so according to that list here (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-formula-hybrid-2018-paid.148872/page-12#post-2718788) Williams is the only skin not being worked on.

I think @bastoner97 will work on the Alfa?
He asked earlier today...
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-formula-hybrid-2018-paid.148872/page-13#post-2719017

@davewilliams000 might start the Mercedes today, @Sman started the Red Bull,
so according to that list here (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-formula-hybrid-2018-paid.148872/page-12#post-2718788) Williams is the only skin not being worked on.
Had a chance for some seat time so haven't started yet. Just set a new best ever lap for me in any car at Silverstone with a 1.28.141. was on for a 1:27.5 but was too hesitant on the power out of Stowe so lost 6 tenths! :D

Torn between doing more on tires or starting on the mercedes :geek:
Tires just wanted logos making the blur no matter what the text says will be visually the same so really confuses me why people make new diffuse then new blur,
you could write anything you want but once blurred makes zero difference,
the stripes dont need changing the bars so that leaves 2 logos making in white then applying to the colors :D
I mean obviously I checked the colors but people make these again also makes no difference the color on the PSD it does to some extent but its sdk settings and brightness you could make a white logo but if my sdk settings are say 0.1 will be grey so its a mixture of PSD settings / sdk settings and also PP used ingame my PP as a color of 87% you might be running 100 or 90 who knows,
99% of users the actual color of the tires wont match never will :)

Was talking with @SunBro
and shared this, would be criminal not to leave it here :p
Yes we had some issues with LED not because there is bad settings quite the opposite its because what we made is almost a real LED :D:D
would have made all the small parts but with a 337,000 triangle car ill leave it for another engine :D
custom_showroom_1522525625.jpg

I am very happy for any help. :)
The front wing is still the only problem, the rest of the Skin is ready.

Haven't even started the front wing lettering yet, i always leave tedious jobs like that to last. RSS 2018 on the left and the Kunoz SF70H on the right.
WIP.jpg
not sure how to get a Matte Finnish on RSS car ?.

so really confuses me why people make new diffuse then new blur
because I would know! Given the level of perfection in your modelling I'd be surprised if you wouldn't do the same ;)
the stripes dont need changing the bars so that leaves 2 logos making in white then applying to the colors :D
I had to remake the stripes as a vector (easy) so I could shorten them as the 'P Zero' lettering is longer than 'Forza X' to be in correct proportion to the real thing. I have made all the colours I just need to do the blur (see above for why!) and check them all in-game. The thing that took the most time was to pen-tool the logos. Shouldn't take long to finish them I just haven't had any time today - driving takes priority over skinning ;)

because I would know! Given the level of perfection in your modelling I'd be surprised if you wouldn't do the same ;)

I had to remake the stripes as a vector (easy) so I could shorten them as the 'P Zero' lettering is longer than 'Forza X' to be in correct proportion to the real thing. I have made all the colours I just need to do the blur (see above for why!) and check them all in-game. The thing that took the most time was to pen-tool the logos. Shouldn't take long to finish them I just haven't had any time today - driving takes priority over skinning ;)
I just love making stuff in 3ds max its my home its all what matters to me the destination is unkown! :p

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back