replay not working due to car 54 of 56 any help?

So the replay WILL NOT load due to car 54 being broken and how do i fix this so the replay will load up? Nothing is broken and the cars should be loading just fine as the exact car is loading up before you get to car 54, and idk why its car 54 in lineup and not any others, what and how do i fix this issue? thanks in advance for any help! ARE THERE ANY OTHER WAYS TO GET THIS REPLAY TO LOAD EVEN IN A DIFFERENT REPLAY VIEWING PROGRAM????? ANYTHING THIS REPLAY MUST GET FIXED NO MATTER WHAT!!! Never giving up until this issue is fixed and replay will load...

Attachments

• car load replay.png
    car load replay.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
So the replay WILL NOT load due to car 54 being broken and how do i fix this so the replay will load up? Nothing is broken and the cars should be loading just fine as the exact car is loading up before you get to car 54, and idk why its car 54 in lineup and not any others, what and how do i fix this issue? thanks in advance for any help! ARE THERE ANY OTHER WAYS TO GET THIS REPLAY TO LOAD EVEN IN A DIFFERENT REPLAY VIEWING PROGRAM????? ANYTHING THIS REPLAY MUST GET FIXED NO MATTER WHAT!!! Never giving up until this issue is fixed and replay will load...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 102 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 41 36.6%