rF2 Simhub Overlays

Misc rF2 Simhub Overlays v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having the same problem assigning a button. I can go to the controllers input plugin without the overlays installed and tick (show inputs) and it reads all the button pushes but as soon as I install the overlays plugin, it will not read the button pushes in controller input plugin or rf2 simhub plugin. If I uninstall the rf2 simhub plugin, it reads all the button pushes again.

I'm having the same problem assigning a button. I can go to the controllers input plugin without the overlays installed and tick (show inputs) and it reads all the button pushes but as soon as I install the overlays plugin, it will not read the button pushes in controller input plugin or rf2 simhub plugin. If I uninstall the rf2 simhub plugin, it reads all the button pushes again.
Yeah, OK, well then that's just bizarre.

Have you got any other custom plugins installed?

EDIT: Also, what wheel are you using?

Last edited:
It is bizarre and it kills me that I can't figure it out as I want these to work sooooo bad lol
They look great by the way!
I'm using the fanatec csl DD wheelbase with the WRC wheel. I don't have any other plugins installed. I uninstalled simhub and reinstalled just to make sure that wasn't it. I'm running version 8.1.2 of simhub on Windows 11 pro.

It is bizarre and it kills me that I can't figure it out as I want these to work sooooo bad lol
They look great by the way!
I'm using the fanatec csl DD wheelbase with the WRC wheel. I don't have any other plugins installed. I uninstalled simhub and reinstalled just to make sure that wasn't it. I'm running version 8.1.2 of simhub on Windows 11 pro.
Ok thanks.
So I have Win 10, Fanatec CSW 2.5 and a Formula V2 wheel - everything works smooth AF here.

I've pinged the clever people in SimHub Discord - hopefully someone can help me here, I'm at a lost as to what is going on...

Thank you for looking into it.
Hi again

Clutching at straws now,

If you open the controllers Plugin, and click on 'Show Inputs' under Diagnostics, can you see the button presses ?

1666784182944.png

FYI this is what should be happening in the my plugin:

1666784260332.png

I can see the button presses in controller inputs if I don't have the overlay installed but after installing it, the controller input may detect 1 press at the most and then nothing.
The overlay plugin never detects anything.

I can see the button presses in controller inputs if I don't have the overlay installed but after installing it, the controller input may detect 1 press at the most and then nothing.
The overlay plugin never detects anything.
Hmmmmm gggrrrrrrrrr.

Does the plugin do anything, I mean can you switch the radio buttons on say, leaderboard options page, then close simhub, reopen it has it saved your settings?

EDIT:
Also, open SimHub, then click on the the 'SystemLog' and copy/paste the messages here!

Looks something like this:
1666786740763.png

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 70 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 26 32.9%