rF2 Road Racing Series - Race One @ Sachsenring 67 - Mon July 26th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
rrs.jpg
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT RRS

Mod: Bathurst Legends 72 (Free choice of vehicle)
Track: Sachsenring 67

Official Practice: 19:00 GMT, 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes, superpole
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 19:55 GMT, 15 laps

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. You must ESC after your timed lap, otherwise the game will DQ you.

3. The mod contains three cars, all different in nature. The Falcon is powerful but heavy and uses more tyres and fuel. The Torana is nimble and efficient, while the Charger is balanced.

4. This is a points-based competition, but the main purpose is to have some fun in these lovely cars on these seldom driven tracks from days gone-by. A time where safety was haybales and some string. As such, this adheres to club rules, just like any other Racing Club event.

5. Details of the points system can be found here

6. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
2. Julien Luca
3. Robert Woodward
4. Nicholas Cole
5. Chris Butcher
6. Ondrej Kapal
7. Daniel Ouff
8. Alessandro Gamberini
9. Toby Davis
10. Valerio Vinassa
11. Christian de Freitas
12. Abdul Canbaz
13. Thomas Lee
14. Can Ozcelik

ok, o have a problem or i'm a newb(might be)
i have rfactor and instaled mod,have all the tracks...going testing,raceweekend what ever and when i get out off pit it will get me out of testing or raceweekend in a few seconds t main menu...????
and the forcefeedbakc doesn't center it self/..puls left if i go left and viceversa...pls help

ok, o have a problem or i'm a newb(might be)
i have rfactor and instaled mod,have all the tracks...going testing,raceweekend what ever and when i get out off pit it will get me out of testing or raceweekend in a few seconds t main menu...????
and the forcefeedbakc doesn't center it self/..puls left if i go left and viceversa...pls help

You got a logitech wheel? You need to Invert the force feedback (-65% etc). Sorry don't know whats up with your first problem.

I'm in .....Charger all the way:cool:

To the person that asked what these cars are: Australian touring cars from 1972, based on producrtion cars of the day. The charger is a Chrysler Valiant not an American Dodge - 6 cylinder about 320 hp. Torana is a Holden with a straight 6 also but less power and less weight than the Valiant. Falcon is 351 V8 and the big noise but heavy.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.5%