Road to Indy 2020 - USF2000

Skins Road to Indy 2020 - USF2000 V1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Crivitz Chris submitted a new resource:

Road to Indy 2020 - USF2000 - Road to Indy 2020 - USF2000

Road to Indy 2020 - USF2000

This is all 20 cars from the 2020 USF2000 season, mostly based on Rounds 1 and 2 at Road America. The car is the Tatuus USF-17 from Studio 397. This is needed from the Steam Workshop

Improvements needed. If some one is willing to assist or improve, let me know:
- Regions are ok, but I'm not the greatest at them. They could be better
- Using generic Helmet and Driver suits...

Read more about this resource...

@Crivitz Chris Just a heads up that on my system, with recent rF2 updates, these skins now look weird in game... kinda like there is always rain on the car, even in sunny conditions. I loooove racing with these skins, so if you'd be willing to update them as required, that would be wonderful, thank you :inlove:

Last edited:
@Crivitz Chris Just a heads up that on my system, with recent rF2 updates, these skins now look weird in game... kinda like there is always rain on the car, even in sunny conditions. I loooove racing with these skins, so if you'd be willing to update them as required, that would be wonderful, thank you :inlove:

Hmm.... I'll have to take a look. Do you know if the default skins have issues?

As a thank you, I'd be happy to take a look at RCD files, if you haven't already. I really enjoy racing with these skins, so it'd be fun. I have some experience with rF1 and AMS1 RCD files, but not rF2, so might take some time FYI.

Thank you again for these great skins @Crivitz Chris :)

Was just trying out these skins again after the most recent rF2 update, and have ran into a new challenge with this mod. When I place the MAS file in the folder (now version 1.14) your RTI liveries are available for the AI as a part of the base sets "Tatuus" and "USF-17", but I cannot select one of your RTI liveries to drive myself in the UI, nor can I select a separate opponent grouping containing only the RTI 2020 skins. Is this user error on my side, or an issue to be rectified with the mod?

Update: I deleted my player.JSON file and restarted rFactor 2 (for other reasons) and I now see a RTI 2020 option in the opponent filter. I also now was automatically given a car from the RTI 2020 pack to drive (the #20). But I still can't actually see the RTI 2020 skins in the car selection UI :roflmao:

Also, just wanted to give a heads up that might be helpful with the weird shinyness of many of the skins in-game (which is an issue that still persists). The Nico Christodolou #10 skin in the mod looks really nice in-game, even in the direct sunlight. Nicer even than the default Studio 397 liveries. Perhaps you could apply whatever material settings (or whatever they're called) on that skin to the rest of them?

Finally, my offer still stands to help out with a RCD file. Some other modding projects I've been working at have stalled recently, so (after the holidays) it would be a nice time to do a nice small project like that :)

Last edited:
changing category in veh for example to Category="Tatuus, Tatuus USF-17 2020 USF2000" makes all skins visible and useable.

Classes="RTI20_USF2000" sets all liveries of this pack automatically to opponents

Just wanted to post that I've uploaded a fixed version of the mod here on RD. Thanks again to Manfred for finding the necessary tweaks (which still work). Crivitz Chris, feel free to update your upload with the fixed version if you like, and I will remove my version in that case. :)

Next step is to make an RCD file! (which I've only forgotten about for 2 years LOL)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.