AC ROOKIE EVENT (also non premium) Mazda MX5@San Luis, Tue 4th April 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
FOR ALL NON PREMIUM ROOKIES!

As you don't have a premium account, you also don't have access to our Emperor server so you can't sign up yourself, see the entry list and view the results.
Therefore I made a screenshot from the current entry list.
You can check if you are registered correctly.
1680517932955.png

Hi all;
Looks like a fun event here. I'll have to miss this one and won't be able to make it to any races this week. Heading out of town for spring break.

Have fun guys and welcome rookies!
Have a great break, Dominic!

Hello,
just a reminder due to the particular situation with the track.

Actually, as my mate and new rookie Paolo (Voss) noticed during a free practice session,
you can cut inside both the entrance and the exit of the pit-lane without any penalty.

So it's fair to remind everyone that we have to keep at least 2 wheels on track.

Thanks

Hallo ich bin neu und wollte fragen ob es schlimm ist wenn ich einen Platz nehm und dann doch nicht kann?
Yes you can join. Please post in English (Google Translate) next time otherwise your posts will be deleted by the moderator.

Further please enter your whole real name in your RD account/accoun details in the field Real Name. It's one of the rules for racing with us.

I'll send you a PM with the necessary information.

Sorry to bother you again, but I cannot get onto your server? Password is correct but I just get an infinite loading screen for over five minutes?
Did you install the track file from the first post?

And does it work offline?

Last edited:
Hi XX.....

You're very welcome!
Please post in English (Google Translate) next time otherwise your post will be removed by the forum moderator.
Second you must enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name.
It's mandatory to join our races and it's for internal use only.

I will send you a PM with the necessary information but I will not register you until we know your real name.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%