AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Monza - Wednesday 26 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm an idiot and signed out a day early!! - shows how much work has been manic lately. :roflmao:

Can you put me on reserve list in case anyone drops out?

Sign me up, please!

Are future rookie races going to be around the same time? 21:00 CEST is perfect for me as my daughter is supposed to sleep from 20:30

Im very sorry but due to unforseen circumstances im going to have to pull out of the race tonight, totally gutted. Apologies for this being so last minute, i hope you are able to fill my space. Enjoy the race everyone!

:cry: I have to bail too, apparently we aren't having dinner til late, I could have joined but I'd miss practice and probably most of qualifying, if theres space when qualifying starts/in progress I'll try join if that's allowed?

I am very disappointed, but I have to cancel the race today for a stupid domestic emergency that requires my presence right at the time of the race. I might make it, but I would rather give a 100% chance to someone waiting. My apologizes to the host and all.

I don't even know what to write anymore with all these last minute signouts. #speechless

Sorry Bram :( I was gutted myself but looks like i should be able to make it at least during qualifying but not for practice if that's still ok?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%