AC Round 19 of 23 Formula Agile@CotA Thu, 19th October 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

abecede

Premium
cota.jpg

NEW APPLICANTS WELCOME!

On October 19th, four days before the Formula 1 event, we will drive in Texas, USA on the Circuit of the Americas. Download the track on the championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS at the bottom of the page in the Cota event area. Join the practice server for some quick laps!
First, there is an optional 60 minutes practice session, then a qualifying session which lasts for 20 minutes (plus a bit for people to finish their current hotlap).
The race format for this round is: two 25 minute races, pit stop is NOT mandatory. The second race has a starting grid reversed from the result of the first race.

Further info can be found on the championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS at the bottom of the page in the Cota event area.

Practice server is up!

Hi everyone. Sorry for having to shrink again the grid but the chair I use to race did gave up and I am now getting a new one but on Saturday. I tried yesterday with another seat but it's not doable so I will join only if I can find a solution, otherwise I'll see you next race :( (new chair is expected to arrive on Saturday)

If only we could use the other version of this track. Am i the only one with an over exposed track? Virtually invisible until i fiddle with pure

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events