RSRBR 2012

i install rsrbr 2012 with coplete pack and al tracks but in play alone when i press go or launch rsrbr (every button) game doesnt start :( do you know how can i fix it?

More details please. Any error messages? Does RBR on its own work?
no i havent any error message.rbr was ok before i install rsrbr 2012 but i put the crack (my game isnt original) i unistall and install again the game and still the same problem.i tryed to play in online session and i have a message to set server time but i couldnt do that.an error message that cant change my time :( (sorry for my english guys)

oh, thats tough.. All that crap with editing registry because I have another RBR (for CZ plugin).. Thats gonna take a while :|

I recommend you that once you've installed the game, 1.01 & 1.02 patches to make a copy of the whole base RBR, because if you need a clean RBR just like now, you simply have to copy it to another folder, than you can start to install the new plugin, and you don't have to spend a lot of time with installing the base game. :)

Huhuuu...:) Garyson released Mini WRC!!!! incredible :rolleyes:

download 2048Х2048 http://www.sendspace.com/file/l2rwxw
download 4096X4096 http://www.sendspace.com/file/vb7r7b

miniwrcsd2.jpg

render by atiwrc

Has anyone managed to get the Mini into RSRBR yet ? I tried to refer it into A8W-11.7z but to no avail. Hopefully an early update 1 is due as I've found a few bugs already and some of the new cars are quite close to release it seems.

Hey guys, I downloaded this but got an error message that I need to get rid of RSRBR 2011. I uninstalled it, but still get the error message. Do I need to also uninstall RBR, re-install it and then install RSRBR 2012?

Hey guys, I downloaded this but got an error message that I need to get rid of RSRBR 2011. I uninstalled it, but still get the error message. Do I need to also uninstall RBR, re-install it and then install RSRBR 2012?

Exactly the same happened to me as well. Uninstalled RBR completely and doing everything from scratch right now. Not sure about the Official patches 1.01 and 1.02 though.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.9%