RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Tire Pack + PSD

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Tire Pack + PSD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Tire Pack + PSD - Complete tire PSD + Texture Pack

RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Tire Pack + PSD

RaceSimStudio is proud to announce the release of almost 2 years of tire development on its projects,
painstakingly hand crafted in multiple software 3ds Max/ Mudbox / Xnormal and photoshop,
this download includes.
1k/2k pack of tires mixed in various sizes and compression/formats
comes in colors to follow inline with the 2018 season
includes Inters and Wets.

Also within the download we have decided to release to the community the main DEV...​

Read more about this resource...

Awesome! The PSD is so well laid out am very impressed. I've just spent about half an hour looking at it turning layers/groups on and off!! Let me see if I have understood correctly:
alpha (spec) = B&W copy of logo details + logo base mask (which is 2 white copies of the logos with different blend modes applied) + tread diffuse
NM = normal map filter on either mask_spare or tread diffuse

Normal map won't need to be re-done if branding is painted/printed on, only if the brand lettering is raised (which it isn't for F1/Formula tires)

If only all tire textures were laid out flat like this instead of circular! :D

Awesome! The PSD is so well laid out am very impressed. I've just spent about half an hour looking at it turning layers/groups on and off!! Let me see if I have understood correctly:
alpha (spec) = B&W copy of logo details + logo base mask (which is 2 white copies of the logos with different blend modes applied) + tread diffuse
NM = normal map filter on either mask_spare or tread diffuse

Normal map won't need to be re-done if branding is painted/printed on, only if the brand lettering is raised (which it isn't for F1/Formula tires)

If only all tire textures were laid out flat like this instead of circular! :D
Blur is fine in everything its only the specular and the main diffuse non blur logos that are different :)

Just had a very quick go ;)

Forgot to turn the colour details layer back on, needs the P Zero logo making using pen tool and not quite got the bend right in the Pirelli logo - probably needs a custom warp to get it to match :p

Just had a very quick go ;)

Forgot to turn the colour details layer back on, needs the P Zero logo making using pen tool and not quite got the bend right in the Pirelli logo - probably needs a custom warp to get it to match :p
I merged mine down in 3d looks insane :p

Took about an hour to pen tool that P Zero lettering but worth it! :p

I converted the stripes to a vector so they could be adjusted easily and I've shortened them by 25px at each end.
Now to figure out what blur settings to use ;)

I've been trying my best to figure out how to make the tire damage work for the 2017 and 2018 cars, but I am not good with this stuff. I've been learning, but I can't figure this out for the life of me. Can anyone help me figure out how to make the tire wear textures work?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%