RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Mercedes W13 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Mercedes W13 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid 2022 Mercedes W13 Livery - Mercedes W13 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

Mercedes W13 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
Tires by @Marco17_ok

Swapping the number and the Petronas Primax logo was a deliberate choice, because placing the number lower, like on the real car, doesn't really work with this car's body shape.

The livery works for both versions of the car (it's packaged for the S version, so CM will install it for that one, but you can just copy the livery folder to the non-S version if you want to use it with that instead)...

Read more about this resource...

Any idea why this happens on LOD2 and up? I mean, every livery (even RSS's own) has this problem on the BACK of the wing on the S version, but your liveries are the only ones I've seen this happen to on the FRONT of the wings.
Untitled.jpg

Any idea why this happens on LOD2 and up? I mean, every livery (even RSS's own) has this problem on the BACK of the wing on the S version, but your liveries are the only ones I've seen this happen to on the FRONT of the wings.
View attachment 583560
On RSS liveries that wing front logo is on the EXT_HR, which isn't affected by that problem. On most of my liveries I put the wing logos on the main livery, since the EXT_HR only has the upper front part, but many teams have logos that span over both wing parts.
In the RSS Discord they said they know about it, so that will be fixed in a future update

On RSS liveries that wing front logo is on the EXT_HR, which isn't affected by that problem. On most of my liveries I put the wing logos on the main livery, since the EXT_HR only has the upper front part, but many teams have logos that span over both wing parts.
In the RSS Discord they said they know about it, so that will be fixed in a future update
Ah, okay. Good to know they're aware. Probably a dumb question, but do you know if they plan to fix the mirrored logo on the back of the wing on the S version as well? Because that happens even if the logo is in the EXT_HR file. And the yellow ring on the wheel covers that appears on the non-S version on LOD2?

Ah, okay. Good to know they're aware. Probably a dumb question, but do you know if they plan to fix the mirrored logo on the back of the wing on the S version as well? Because that happens even if the logo is in the EXT_HR file. And the yellow ring on the wheel covers that appears on the non-S version on LOD2?
There isn't a spot for the back of the wing in the EXT_HR file, you can only put that on the main livery file. But it's part of the same problem, so I'm pretty sure they're gonna fix it too.
As for the wheel covers, I don't know, I'll check

There isn't a spot for the back of the wing in the EXT_HR file, you can only put that on the main livery file. But it's part of the same problem, so I'm pretty sure they're gonna fix it too.
As for the wheel covers, I don't know, I'll check
Oh, I see. Sorry, liveries are still sort of black magic to me. And the yellow ring thing on the wheel covers is weird. I'm not even sure if it happens on any liveries besides RSS's own. In any case, thanks for answering my questions, and thanks for making such awesome liveries for us all to use.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%