RSS Formula Hybrid X Evo Ferrari F1-75 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid X Evo Ferrari F1-75 Livery 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Your works are incredible and deserve an inconsiderable number of good reviews. Are you going to put the steering wheels of the F1 and not those of the Race Sim Studio mod? Thank you again for your work on each of the skins :thumbsup:

Your works are incredible and deserve an inconsiderable number of good reviews. Are you going to put the steering wheels of the F1 and not those of the Race Sim Studio mod? Thank you again for your work on each of the skins :thumbsup:
Thanks :) I'm not really planning on changing steering wheels or anything like that, these are just skins, as in only textures, not models

shadow118 updated Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo Ferrari F1-75 Livery with a new update entry:

Snapdragon logo

- added Snapdragon logo on the wheel fender covers (or whatever you call them)

Found a way to fix the mirror issue in game, so the logo shows correclty on both sides (the same thing I did for the AMG wheel covers)
In the Showroom one side is still gonna be mirrored though, this
only works while on track.

the SnapDragon logo has a stylized red S and white D, so having it mirrored doesn't make sense, that's why I didn't add it to the skin earlier.

P.S. Sorry for the frequent updates, I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you please take a screenshot of your dds save settings? Thank you :)
I usually use these settings
1647364967192.png

Hi shadow118!

Just a small one but as a Ferrari fan I notice these things:

1649513050002.png

The snapdragon logos either side of the cockpit have black boxes around the round logos.

Hope this helps :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 274 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 221 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 148 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 65 8.2%
  • At a friends house