are we all forgetting that eboos car was pretty much done.

Pretty much done.... ask @chargingcar about that :rolleyes:

A3DR is doing the RSS 1890 or whatever that was he made the thread on the support forum about.

LOL I guess that stands for the 60's formula junior, it's for Sergio Loro's project. I'm doing the Viper for RSS in the meantime, not to mention my regular car production.
But another WIP is keeping me busy as well as it's on the final stages and hopefully will be moving in soon:

IMG_1580.JPG

(Sorry for the OT, it's only to illustrate my point) :cool:

Yep, no excuses for me, trying to get as much done as possible when I'm home! :p

Moving forward with the interior, still very much in the early stages - working from the top down, not a lot of reference of the rear quarter panel window frames or roof. Bit of door panelling done though not finished, then I can move forward towards the floor and dash where reference is much more available - should be the fun bit!

zpIkPUfh.jpg

hwtWFnXh.jpg

yRpXvlVh.jpg

kzngf2zh.jpg

The base we got was really nice specially the interior , really detailed work that got done on the car ,
I just spent the last 7-8 days updating certain aspects of the build bringing inline with current RSS releases ,
hopefully in the next 6-7 days it should be ready for the LOD the build is coming along really nice in all departments specially the audio side , cant really comment with the physics not drive them but we all know what Mighty Dominguez can do when hes let loose :D:D

are we all forgetting that eboos car was pretty much done. A3DR is doing the RSS 1890 or whatever that was he made the thread on the support forum about.

Pretty much done.... ask @chargingcar about that :rolleyes:

LOL I guess that stands for the 60's formula junior, it's for Sergio Loro's project. I'm doing the Viper for RSS in the meantime, not to mention my regular car production.
But another WIP is keeping me busy as well as it's on the final stages and hopefully will be moving in soon:

View attachment 214852

(Sorry for the OT, it's only to illustrate my point) :cool:

Yep, no excuses for me, trying to get as much done as possible when I'm home! :p

Moving forward with the interior, still very much in the early stages - working from the top down, not a lot of reference of the rear quarter panel window frames or roof. Bit of door panelling done though not finished, then I can move forward towards the floor and dash where reference is much more available - should be the fun bit!

zpIkPUfh.jpg

hwtWFnXh.jpg

yRpXvlVh.jpg

kzngf2zh.jpg
Incredible stuff man :D:D

Didn't netKar Pro have such a functionality? Not that it helps, but only game I can recall that had that.
I can not remember but would be an awesome feature , also track TV displays be awesome too , really add a lot to a game these features :D

Basic interior shell done, pretty much watertight now. Plenty of detail still to add though.

Lyn3Yk4h.jpg

JcvWJUSh.jpg

TIiDePZh.jpg

niat53Ph.jpg

UcOnitQh.jpg

D66IiYth.jpg
put a sad emoji here cause whule it looks awesome and complete with exterior - there are soo much work for a full release.. i can't wait so i literally crying:cry:
just kiddin:D
[moaning mode on/] but seriously, it's a pain to see such work here and not to drive it:whistling:

put a sad emoji here cause whule it looks awesome and complete with exterior - there are soo much work for a full release.. i can't wait so i literally crying:cry:
just kiddin:D
[moaning mode on/] but seriously, it's a pain to see such work here and not to drive it:whistling:
Painful for me too, I haven't driven the proper physics either! :p

Great stuff!! those brake disks though.. should be all much darker inside the wheel i guess it's just something still to be done
Yeah nothing has proper textures yet, just block colours.

Everything will be AO baked which will give everything a ton more depth, plus the mechanical areas such as brakes will no doubt have a lot of texture detail added. RGB maps based off of the AO bake will also improve things drastically - as it stops areas in shadow from being overly reflective (for example in the front grill area, way too shiny now).

The only thing in those pics which has proper textures is the wheels, but even then I expect @chargingcar will want to change/add to them later on.

Last edited:

Everything will be AO baked which will give everything a ton more depth, plus the mechanical areas such as brakes will no doubt have a lot of texture detail added. RGB maps based off of the AO bake will also improve things drastically - as it stops areas in shadow from being overly reflective (for example in the front grill area, way too shiny now).

The only thing in those pics which has proper textures is the wheels, but even then I expect @chargingcar will want to change/add to them later on.
Wheels look great man and the textures :p

Amazing work! I don't post often because that would be "awesome work" "amazing stuff" "guys seriously that's mesmerizing..." "keep the good work" and so on :D
Maybe you discussed this already, and i missed the post, what is the plan regarding the project, does everyone texture his own car, or is it one person only texturing all the cars ? How do you divide work basically :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.5%