Head is gone in VR. :)
spooks.jpg

After 2 laps on nords, i can confirm too. All gone.

Now, with this pesky issue behind us, who's setting up a server tomorrow evening 18:00 cest?

:D

• Deleted member 241736

thank you so much for this beauty Ferrari 575 GTC. It lightens my day while suffering with the Thai cave situation as I feel as a father from a 12y boy and 15 y girl. Thx a lot for this distraction. Hold on your work!!

Yes, how dare a customer be upset about paying for crappy work and having to wait half a year to get it fixed....how about you go eff yourself, how about that?
-----------------
Odd choice to now offer the pack cheaper than it was when we pre-ordered it.
Why are they so salty about criticism? It doesn't help that almost everyone supports them doing that to. Also offering the pack cheaper then it was pissed me off because I literally just bought the pack like a week ago.

Why are they so salty about criticism?
Take a look at the last page or so if this thread as an example of how to give criticism in a helpful manner. 99% of feedback we receive is beneficial and welcome, but every now and then you get somone who doesnt know when to stop :)

Just a small joke on that one particular example, no need to get your panties in a twist.

Why are they so salty about criticism? It doesn't help that almost everyone supports them doing that to. Also offering the pack cheaper then it was pissed me off because I literally just bought the pack like a week ago.

I literally said few pages ago that he was useful in his criticism there... and it was a honest comment. Anyway please let's move on from useless personal comments, I don't think many are interested in them :)

Well done guys and thank you for your work! Happy to see the pack being completed.

575 feels great, how come it's half the size compared to the rest? :D

I had the mod for a while and thoroughly enjoyed it, I like the new updated physics, cars feel great, the new default setups are really good.
I'm always skeptical about car mods and especially paid mods, but this pack is worth every penny. In my opinion this is the best modded pack in every aspect you can think of available for AC.
The Saleen and the Murcielago always give me the biggest grin when I listen to those external sounds. Can't believe anyone in their right mind would think "this is too big and loud, lets build efficient engines instead" :roflmao:

I actually believe its finished that one,
the 3D model of the 360?

Have the cars been BOP? Because they seem much closer now lap times wise or is it down the new tire/physics updates? :)

Most of the "old" cars are now around 1,5 sec faster than before the update. Lambo was around 2 sec slower than the 550, but now pretty much on par.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 473 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 286 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 309 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 137 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 26.9%
Back