Got one with a Danish flag?
I need to go back and look who entered there names at the start when we was 1st making the livery at some point last week currently I have 4 of these versions , 3x Datatronix so 7 there finished , I have 3 types of the Abibas which I will make into 6 skins 2 of each so 6 more names I will do in these versions so thats roughly 13 was thinking maybe 1 more of the Datatronix but also have the base livery and the base 2004 creations also , but will use names on these but wont be custom ect , I need to review what is what :)

EDIT / To be honest I really like this new FLAG versions , will talk with the team about future projects and development they are really colorful and diverse but still using exiting base graphics but modified so semi realistic but the color variations and choices give a lot to a project ,
I would not complain with a full grid of countries looking at what we just made :)

Add a black border to the white decals to make them more visible on the yellow background. ;)
Reason why I never altered it as of now , these flag versions currently using shared black and white logos , and most likely will be adding a few more into the mix , but I see now what you mean I will add logos into the folders of the flags as well once I am 100% happy with them all and placement some of the other ones also with the black logos maybe need something tiny stroke maybe in white , but thanks for pointing out my mistakes always nice to get feedback from the experts ;)

ultimately none of the skins matter as there hasnt been the mandatory martini skin for it yet. You guys know the rules, all other skins are null and void once a martini skin has been created.
Would look pretty nice this car with a vintage martini skin actually , these older skins look really nice on the chassis , but I cant make any more unfortunately ,
we have to take into consideration the people who will be downloading the final product , internet connections , speeds ect , I am already at 20+ skins roughly x this by 6 cars you have 120 skins at 10mb+ each then the cars and PDF readme ect ect will be pushing 3gb its too much needs to be 2gb max + templates most likely another 2gb :)

Would look pretty nice this car with a vintage martini skin actually , these older skins look really nice on the chassis , but I cant make any more unfortunately ,
we have to take into consideration the people who will be downloading the final product , internet connections , speeds ect , I am already at 20+ skins roughly x this by 6 cars you have 120 skins at 10mb+ each then the cars and PDF readme ect ect will be pushing 3gb its too much needs to be 2gb max + templates most likely another 2gb :)
dont make so many skins, its great that you are but let the community make some as well. Seems like its too time consuming and we all know the community will have your back once they are released.

dont make so many skins, its great that you are but let the community make some as well. Seems like its too time consuming and we all know the community will have your back once they are released.
Was not mainly the plan I think Daniel like a train he his got over excited and knocked like 20 skins out in like 2 days , took me like 5 :roflmao:

Damn .. @NeverKrash
fe3aa33ff8d5847fa5766662b98c2088.jpg

18be6e7593da65f57c62ea6a7f806bc6.jpg

Don't waste time doing so much skins and start with the saleen or lambo.
Still LOD and crap left on this car still , it needed painting and no one to paint it so simply did it myself ,
almost finished with the work hopefully tomorrow can start again finishing off the final stuff ,
currently there is at least another 7-8 days solid work left on this tornado knowing me most likely 10 ,
but then we at a stage where we have 2 full cars finished with skins , could have been faster on my side but had to redo this car almost 97% roughly and 100% UV and skins so got delayed slightly by about 2 months :)

I have this old picture on my HD may give you some ideas :)
View attachment 221268
I have to come back and say thanks again for providing those side pictures of the cars you found , they proved invaluable to the making of our livery , made the skins what they are so thank you :)
I still find the RD community / members are still the best I have experienced thank you to all members who kindly participated in the community skins for RSS we now do not require further assistance at this time , but soon as we start future skins for the GT your welcome to take part once more :)

a2da9093ab105043e7debc56e43bd136.jpg

75c5ce8fff54d168c5859b8f25da53e5.jpg

10b6c02089a648a2d926e7f63e8b7622.jpg

6be0adfcd1166e3bff1809c1184af376.jpg

03ceb18b2e7392bdbce2a50199634697.jpg

Still LOD and crap left on this car still , it needed painting and no one to paint it so simply did it myself ,
almost finished with the work hopefully tomorrow can start again finishing off the final stuff ,
currently there is at least another 7-8 days solid work left on this tornado knowing me most likely 10 ,
but then we at a stage where we have 2 full cars finished with skins , could have been faster on my side but had to redo this car almost 97% roughly and 100% UV and skins so got delayed slightly by about 2 months :)
Life is pay to win, we have good computers, we dont need no lods.

I have to come back and say thanks again for providing those side pictures of the cars you found , they proved invaluable to the making of our livery , made the skins what they are so thank you :)
I still find the RD community / members are still the best I have experienced thank you to all members who kindly participated in the community skins for RSS we now do not require further assistance at this time , but soon as we start future skins for the GT your welcome to take part once more :)

a2da9093ab105043e7debc56e43bd136.jpg

75c5ce8fff54d168c5859b8f25da53e5.jpg

10b6c02089a648a2d926e7f63e8b7622.jpg

6be0adfcd1166e3bff1809c1184af376.jpg

03ceb18b2e7392bdbce2a50199634697.jpg
:inlove::inlove::inlove:
Little question: is Paul my sponsor or my teammate? :p:D
@Paul Jeffrey

Do not want to state the obvious but just spent the last 2hrs making some updates which sadly got missed twice but they are there now anyone spot the difference ?
d907dc8b7610b8f58dc00e858365d97b.jpg

Working side inlets? ;)
I must be blind , because all the reference I have it is actually visible do not quite know how I missed it as its all new and was missed before also but had that much to remake maybe my mind never took the details in lol ,
anyways its there all new and new UV and templates updated with the details , couldnt sleep knowing about the vent :D

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 487 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 151 21.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.4%
Back