rF2 S397 Endurance @ Sebring - Fri 12 Mar 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Anyone keep getting this?
I triple checked that I own all DLC and re-subscribed all the contents.
After 1050hrs play time, it's still one of the hardest games especially with new UI

Solved! Modified GTE and P2 versions from another sever were the cause of issue.
1615494472656.png

Last edited:
(That said, I would have been amazed to find an Ikea in Honningsvåg)

What is it with RD and weird Norwegian places? @Daniel Monteiro showed up in RDRC years ago with "Espa Bolleland" (Espa "bun-land") logos on his car. Espa is basically 20 houses and a gas station famous for selling great buns. Turned out Daniel lived in Norway at the time.
@Kresh suddenly spoke Norwegian before Christmas... He had lived in Norway for a while as well. @Haris82 lives in Norway :p

Oh well, theres loads of IKEAs around Oslo/Drammen where I live :)

What is it with RD and weird Norwegian places? @Daniel Monteiro showed up in RDRC years ago with "Espa Bolleland" (Espa "bun-land") logos on his car. Espa is basically 20 houses and a gas station famous for selling great buns. Turned out Daniel lived in Norway at the time.
@Kresh suddenly spoke Norwegian before Christmas... He had lived in Norway for a while as well. @Haris82 lives in Norway :p

Oh yeah, those were the days :inlove: ...

1615567084256.png

Last edited:

Been to Oslo too (I do a lot of cruises) and my abiding memory was how civilised your country is, as the army guards protecting your important buildings wore bowler hats. Very British!

I love Norway. Everyone is so friendly and it is such a fantastic country for just putting on your rucksack and going out and walking in the wilderness with your camera. My instagram is mainly filled with motorsport and photography in Scandinavia and other great places.

Åndalsnes is another favourite place we've visited. No Ikea there either!

Anyway, back to simracing, what damper settings is everyone running around this potholefest?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 253 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 270 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back