rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Imola - Fri 11 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please! LMP2

I knew the multiclass racing would return on my Every-other Friday(s) off lol. Thanks Ole for hosting

Ah, you and @Roy Magnes are the same then, every other Friday off. However you are not having the same Fridays off!!
You are in!

Sign me up for LMP2 please :thumbsup:

Consider it done! :)

Sign me up please :redface:

Another track that I've bought for a specific race and couldn't take part :roflmao:

Imolaring... Does flow better than Spürburging! LMP or GT? :)

In please me too, in GTE class :)

Yessir!

It is relatively north in Italy, and "nord" is Norwegian for "north". Sooo, Nordmola is acceptable! :D
LMP2 it is! :)
Nord is also "North" in German. It's "Norden" in general but when used for a northern Schleife (playful loop) of something, it's just Nord.

Kinda funny btw... When I visited Oslo for a week in 2018, I could read almost everything and make sense of it. But the moment someone talked in Norwegian I had no clue what was said.
Even when I had the text of what was said in front of me I was like "errrhh whatever?" :roflmao:
Station names were a good example... Announcement: *jibberish*
Display: ahaaaaa

Nord is also "North" in German. It's "Norden" in general but when used for a northern Schleife (playful loop) of something, it's just Nord.

Kinda funny btw... When I visited Oslo for a week in 2018, I could read almost everything and make sense of it. But the moment someone talked in Norwegian I had no clue what was said.
Even when I had the text of what was said in front of me I was like "errrhh whatever?" :roflmao:
Station names were a good example... Announcement: *jibberish*
Display: ahaaaaa

Of course, should've known it in German, after all I did have German as 3rd language at school! Too many years ago to remember!

I think about that all the times I take the train in to Oslo for work. It's only "Oslo Central Station" they have in English. (And Oslo Airport, but that's not a part of my route to work when I work in Oslo). Must be awful to visit any other place than the middle of Oslo or the airport! Also, those displays only work half of the time it feels like.

I also notice how I at times can understand both German and Dutch when written. It tends to be enough word that I can get the idea behind what's being written!

I also notice how I at times can understand both German and Dutch when written. It tends to be enough word that I can get the idea behind what's being written!
Haha yes!!
Dutch is like a German kid that had a few too many hits on his head.
Best word is lekker... It means something similar to "awesome" or "massive" but literal translation is "lecker", which means "yummi/tasty" in German..
And Norwegian is just German+English with fancy vowels and slightly weird consonants..

Central Station works better in English..
It's "sentralstasjon", isn't it? I mean you clearly see what is meant but it looks really weird :roflmao:
And the moment you say it in Norwegian, nobody will understand a thing :D
I think you gonna need to say some of these examples on Friday :p

Last edited:
Haha yes!!
Dutch is like a German kid that had a few too many hits on his head.
Best word is lekker... It means something similar to "awesome" or "massive" but literal translation is "lecker", which means "yummi/tasty" in German..
And Norwegian is just German+English with fancy vowels and slightly weird consonants..

For me, Dutch is people trying to talk so fast that they forget to swallow their spit.(something like this)

Central Station works better in English..
It's "sentralstasjon", isn't it? I mean you clearly see what is meant but it looks really weird :roflmao:
And the moment you say it in Norwegian, nobody will understand a thing :D
I think you gonna need to say some of these examples on Friday :p

That's one of the more similar words though, didn't think that would be an issue :p

I can blast out a sentence from the area I am born and raised. When I say that where I live now, people look at me like I'm speaking Greek! Or that I got a brain injury, but that I actually have, and love to remind certain people I work with about it, then they suddenly feel bad! Weird superpower! :D

custom number plate for our race on friday :D

20201207012623-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back