rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nordschleife - Fri 15 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just a heads up - if you plan on jumping on the server right before the race starts, dont. The loading times for Nordschleife is almost beyond hopeless, it took me 5 f...... minutes just to load the single player version, so if you join late and have to wait for the track and all the multiplayer cars, you may be in trouble.

Just a heads up - if you plan on jumping on the server right before the race starts, dont. The loading times for Nordschleife is almost beyond hopeless, it took me 5 f...... minutes just to load the single player version, so if you join late and have to wait for the track and all the multiplayer cars, you may be in trouble.

Yup. This goes for every first startup of the game since a PC-restart it feels like.

You had me at "Layout: The massive one" , so... IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

Also, the forecast looks good :)

Poop. The forecast-link is for Watkins Glen!!:redface::redface::redface:

EDIT: You are of course in! :)

EDIT2: Forecast-link changed to correct place. Weather is the same, just a bit colder. (Do rF2 simulate more engine power with cooler weather‽‽

Last edited:
so... IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN
When you're full throttle down the looooong straight and your fuel shows 1.1 laps left.
Then you're focusing on the scary last chicane, floor the throttle and see the fuel dropping to 0.9 laps left. :roflmao: :roflmao:
IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

On other tracks you can easily come in a lap earlier or coast a bit into the pits and make it. But around this massive layout...

The forecast-link is for Watkins Glen!!:redface::redface::redface:
Almost identical spot! :roflmao:

I've been running with full damage on in solo practice but what about the server !? Which value are we using on a regular basis ?

Oh boys !! 9°C !!!
d5zp1vg-ee943c59-d2f8-46fe-a1ff-f95f3db2b370.jpg

Last edited:
I've been running with full damage on in solo practice but what about the server !? Which value are we using on a regular basis ?

Oh boys !! 9°C !!!
View attachment 509768

10 or 20% Cannot remember.

As long as people behave, that's where we'll keep it. That way you are not f'ed if you make a mistake. This is supposed to be fun after all.
However, if people abuse it for bumping and crashing, the damage % will get higher.

Oh. Meow!

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 56 70.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages