rF2 S397 GT3 @ Tor Poznan - Fri 22 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Ole Marius Myrvold What is the current version of the build on server? I cannot seem to get the correct one to enter.

1.1123 is the current rF2 build. Or was the one at 18:30 GMT+1 today... Unless they have released yet another hotbug...fix this should still be it.

EDIT: However, you need to use the new UI. The old UI is 1.1122 apparently.

Last edited:
1.1123 is the current rF2 build. Or was the one at 18:30 GMT+1 today... Unless they have released yet another hotbug...fix this should still be it.

EDIT: However, you need to use the new UI. The old UI is 1.1122 apparently.
Sign me out then, I f**** hate the UI that doesn't work in VR. Hopefully they'll fix it cause I won't ever switch to the new UI

Last edited:
Not sure... Doesn't ring any bells. Although getting on a bit so the bells that do ring in my head are kinda dull... ;)
When was it?

I checked, you weren't (it was the last GT3 event before Christmas). Anyway, that was also a pretty much unknown track for many, but it was easy to learn (helped by being short and slow). This track is a bit longer, and faster. But shares a bit of the same characteristics, and are fairly easy to learn :)

I find the new UI a massive improvement in VR over the old one, what issues are you having?
First of all... It doesn't work. Loads maybe once in 10 attempts. Then every click takes 30s to register, another 30s to respond.
Then mouse is invisible.
Then it never loads the content from the servers with GetMod, and I mean never.
Then it won't install the packages manually, need to revert to the old launcher to install them, and then update the build to the newest once again.
Then the rendering glitches all the time, creating artifacts that make it almost useless when moving my head even a slightest bit.

Finally, the layout and the changes they made to the settings and even the names of the setup adjustments (took me an hour to find out that anti roll-bar is called something else) is making the whole experience so cumbersome, I just don't care.
Finding anything is just impossible. To me it's the worst menu I've ever seen.

Last edited:
First of all... It doesn't work. Loads maybe once in 10 attempts. Then every click takes 30s to register, another 30s to respond.
Then mouse is invisible.
Then it never loads the content from the servers with GetMod, and I mean never.
Then it won't install the packages manually, need to revert to the old launcher to install them, and then update the build to the newest once again.
Then the rendering glitches all the time, creating artifacts that make it almost useless when moving my head even a slightest bit.

Finally, the layout and the changes they made to the settings and even the names of the setup adjustments (took me an hour to find out that anti roll-bar is called something else) is making the whole experience so cumbersome, I just don't care.
Finding anything is just impossible. To me it's the worst menu I've ever seen.

Thats really strange, i would think there is a problem with windows / .net / visual studio rather than the game, everything that dosent work for you works fine for me, i only have an old rx580 and rift cv1 so no super computer here.

The American-ising so some of the words in setup baffles me awell, one thing that drives me nuts is the setting tow in , is negative tow in, tow out?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 506 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 311 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 333 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 164 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 198 26.8%
Back