Satsuma Estate

Plugins Satsuma Estate 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
epsypolym submitted a new resource:

Satsuma Estate - It's like a Satsuma. But with more storage space.

Satsuma Estate (1.0)
by eps
YOU NEED MODLOADER (0.4) FOR THIS
the readme
oh yeah custom skins don't work i'll fix it later ok

Features: it's like a satsuma but estate ok
DXxTP8yXkAAGRDM.jpg

Read more about this resource...

yes i did delete meshsave
Could you go to the MSCLoader Installer and enable the output_log.txt as shown here please.
1c8b3a4141.png

After that, launch the game, load your save, go to the car, and then quit the game.
Then go to your mysummercar_Data folder, which is where you have MSC installed.
there should be a file called output_log.txt there now, and I'll need you to open it, and search for "void OnLoad"
There will be an error report from my mod, could you screenshot that entire error line for me please?

Could you go to the MSCLoader Installer and enable the output_log.txt as shown here please.
1c8b3a4141.png

After that, launch the game, load your save, go to the car, and then quit the game.
there should be a file called output_log.txt there now, and I'll need you to open it, and search for "void OnLoad"
There will be an error report from my mod, could you screenshot that entire error line for me please?
will do

1c8b3a4141.png

ok so i did what u told me to and here it is

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    35.5 KB · Views: 853
I not know, how work your high performance computer, but for me first loads plugins and only then loads game. Therefore, it is obvious to me why my game always crash. I think you need to move "OnLoad" into "Update" as follows:

public override void Update()
{
if (Application.loadedLevelName == "GAME" && !loaded)
{
//Your code here

loaded = true;
}

if (Application.loadedLevelName != "GAME" && loaded)
{
loaded = false;
}
}

What? I do.n´t understand what you wrote there... My game doesn´t load the right save... I removed the tint and saved at the apartment. When I add the estate,the game loads the save before. From friday when I saved behind Teimos shop.

I not know, how work your high performance computer, but for me first loads plugins and only then loads game. Therefore, it is obvious to me why my game always crash. I think you need to move "OnLoad" into "Update" as follows:

{
{
//Your code here

loaded = true;
}

{
loaded = false;
}
}
Wait, since when was a Pentium G4400 w/ GTX 950 high performance? (Eps' machine not mine)

{
{
//Your code here

loaded = true;
}

{
loaded = false;
}
}
yeah it's not like the OnLoad() priority was changed in 0.4 for this very specific reason
oh well, one complaining russian after another.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.5%