Schaafheim Fahrwerk Outdoor Track

Tracks Schaafheim Fahrwerk Outdoor Track 1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content
PsydoV2 submitted a new resource:

Schaafheim Fahrwerk Outdoor Track - Schaafheim Kart

It's my first track so dont be to harsch. It's the Schaafheim Outdoor Kart Track from Fahrwerk.
I recommend this Mod to drive on:

Read more about this resource...

Hi @PsydoV2 , great to see that a newbie track modeller has taken up the work to model this nice German karting track! THX! From my perspective, obviously, the background and the trackside objects need to be added, but already now, I like your track a lot for capturing the flow! From a driver's perspective, I recommend to be very detailed about the curbs, as Schaafheim has some very notoriuous curbs which can lift you. Maybe my video helps you with your future work on your project (even if the camera was positioned very low)?

Hi @PsydoV2 , great to see that a newbie track modeller has taken up the work to model this nice German karting track! THX! From my perspective, obviously, the background and the trackside objects need to be added, but already now, I like your track a lot for capturing the flow! From a driver's perspective, I recommend to be very detailed about the curbs, as Schaafheim has some very notoriuous curbs which can lift you. Maybe my video helps you with your future work on your project (even if the camera was positioned very low)?

Thank you very much. Yeah im pretty new to modelling so i try to improve my skills whenever i have time for it. We will see what comes in the future

Unfortunately the mod doesn't work for me.
ERRORS with content: Schaafheim
did anyone else have the problem?
Copying to the directory by hand does not work, or does it work via the content Manager. I also tried a complete Windows reinstallation today. Nothing helped. I use an AMD RX 570 graphics card

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%