Scuderia Ferrari 2022 Fantasy Livery

Skins Scuderia Ferrari 2022 Fantasy Livery 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Ferrari 2022 Fantasy Livery - Alternate SF21 Livery

"I put a lot of thought into making this work with the heavy limitations encountered from designing onto the chassis! I am delighted with the results and I hope you are as well! :laugh: "

What is this mod?
This mod features a new alternate fantasy livery made for the Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team. A layer of carbon fibre is visible towards the rear sides of the car, with the large Ferrari logo placed on both sides. The rear wing is...

Read more about this resource...

And now it does not load in in MyTeam career mod
Hi, when you dragged the folders into the game directory did a message pop up saying files with the same names will be replaced? If you did not, the mod was not installed correctly. It should work when extracting the folders "2021_asset_groups" and "f1_2021_vehicle_package" and dragging them into the game folder (F1 2021 folder).

Hello HeskeyBoy21,
Your work on ferrari is great. you can send both files and erp (my teams) i would like to play for my own ferrari
Thank you
frisbin

Thank you! I was thinking of remaking my 2020 black and silver chrome look for RedBull or go for a purplish design when Infiniti was their sponsor. I am going back to work though so I will be restricted on time to do this at the moment.
dont mind it man! i will see it one day, both are great ideas!! goodluck with work man

Hi, when you dragged the folders into the game directory did a message pop up saying files with the same names will be replaced? If you did not, the mod was not installed correctly. It should work when extracting the folders "2021_asset_groups" and "f1_2021_vehicle_package" and dragging them into the game folder (F1 2021 folder).
Did It, But when i go to use Ego ERP does not let me import the files on the car

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back