Share your VR graphic settings

Yes, you can see here what it actually does: https://github.com/MinersWin/TGF-Tuning-Pack-4.0/blob/master/Templates/UltimatePerformance.ps1

Literally nothing in there improves the gaming performance.

Disabling services, deactivating windows Apps, etc. will shrink Windows 10, save ram and background tasks. This will benefit for gaming, especially when you need only some extra fps, like i needed it.

Then tell me, what are Settings for improving gaming perfomance?

Disabling services, deactivating windows Apps, etc. will shrink Windows 10, save ram and background tasks. This will benefit for gaming, especially when you need only some extra fps, like i needed it.

Then tell me, what are Settings for improving gaming perfomance?
Like I already said, this stuff doesn't improve the gaming performance at all. A normal gaming PC is idling at 0% CPU usage. There is literally nothing in the background that could even cost you performance, especially when using 12+ virtual CPU cores.

You can't improve the gaming performance by altering Windows settings. If you want better performance, you need to buy better hardware.

Like I already said, this stuff doesn't improve the gaming performance at all. A normal gaming PC is idling at 0% CPU usage. There is literally nothing in the background that could even cost you performance, especially when using 12+ virtual CPU cores.

You can't improve the gaming performance by altering Windows settings. If you want better performance, you need to buy better hardware.

You are able to improve your gaming performance by deleting or deactivating unnecessary services and programs in Windows 10, altering drivers or optimizing registry. I did improve my latency timings by activating the MSI IRQ protocoll for my nvidia graphics card and by disabling superfetch (this has been done with the gaming tweak program).

Most of the apps coming with Windows 10 are mostly corresponding home to microsoft via services. So they are not idle and your CPU neither. Uninstalling those apps you don't need like Phone, contact Manager, Maps, etc. will improve ram usage, cpu idleing and storage performance.

Performance does not always mean more FPS. Performance also means better reaction times, smooth and direct workloads, etc. I could gain smooth and better workloads and little increase of FPS with the mentioned tweaks and the program. For me, this is an improvement in performance. I've got a lot less microlags in VR, as Windows is now able to work more accurate for gaming now. You would be right, if you would say "If you want better FPS, you need to buy better Hardware".

And nobody needs to Install that tiny program. It's free world, you can do whatever you want to do. :)

You are able to improve your gaming performance by deleting or deactivating unnecessary services and programs in Windows 10, altering drivers or optimizing registry. I did improve my latency timings by activating the MSI IRQ protocoll for my nvidia graphics card and by disabling superfetch (this has been done with the gaming tweak program).

Most of the apps coming with Windows 10 are mostly corresponding home to microsoft via services. So they are not idle and your CPU neither. Uninstalling those apps you don't need like Phone, contact Manager, Maps, etc. will improve ram usage, cpu idleing and storage performance.

Performance does not always mean more FPS. Performance also means better reaction times, smooth and direct workloads, etc. I could gain smooth and better workloads and little increase of FPS with the mentioned tweaks and the program. For me, this is an improvement in performance. I've got a lot less microlags in VR, as Windows is now able to work more accurate for gaming now. You would be right, if you would say "If you want better FPS, you need to buy better Hardware".

And nobody needs to Install that tiny program. It's free world, you can do whatever you want to do. :)
You see, you make quite a lot of claims, but you haven't got any proof to back it up. If that stuff really made a difference in terms of gaming performance (which it doesn't), you could easily show it in benchmarks.

The point is that you are recommending crapware that not only doesn't do what it's advertising, but also does a lot of stuff that nobody could possibly want. I have to warn people about that.

Hi guys,
I confirm: Today's Oculus update allows an increase in fps
I can scale the resolution to 85 with an SS to 190 :)

same engine.ini file

when I compare with Kunos VR EPIC setup there is a big difference !
hello, thanks for your sharing, I would like to try it, I have to insert it in acc / documents ..... and rename the txt file? in the game I find it on custom?

Hello

1) in the welcome settings of oculus: set the priority mode to "performance" (vs Quality).

2) in Windows, activate the ultimate performance mode. Select the ultimate mode from the window power options. You can activate it by pasting the following command into your cmd (Windows + R and type cmd):
powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61

Activate the Windows game mode ON.

3) Add my engine.ini : don't touch the file

C: \ Users \ xxx \ AppData \ Local \ AC2 \ Saved \ Config \ WindowsNoEditor \

4) And my parameters : don't touch the file

C: \ Users \ xxxx \ Documents \ Assetto Corsa Competizione \ Customs \ VideoSettings \

5) Load the profile on the game (video settings).

also,
in nvidia panel, set filtrage de texture - qualité to "haute performance" and gestion alimentation : max performance.

i use GPU Tweak 2:
- Run "Gaming Booster"
- OC Scanner for automatic OC for your GPU (advance(no risk for the laster nvidia cards).

Then check in BIOS you have XMP option activate with the correcte frequence for your RAM :

My new video VR settings in attachment (SS 200 / Resolution Scale 85 / Mid & High parameter !)

Attachments

• 2020-01-24_19h28_56.png
    2020-01-24_19h28_56.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 438
  • VR-v1.2.3_5.json
    1 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Wooo, what's happened? Two weeks ago I tried ACC in VR and it was a stuttery mess on low VR settings in hotstint mode. Today I tried it again with a 24 car grid quickrace on the high VR preset and there's barely a frame drop.

ACC appears to now be perfectly playable in VR, and what's more I still had 50% overhead on my GPU.

I haven't seen any ACC updates, so what gives?

Wooo, what's happened? Two weeks ago I tried ACC in VR and it was a stuttery mess on low VR settings in hotstint mode. Today I tried it again with a 24 car grid quickrace on the high VR preset and there's barely a frame drop.

ACC appears to now be perfectly playable, and what's more I still had 50% overhead on my GPU.

I haven't seen any ACC updates, so what gives?

Oculus update ?

I just bought ACC and was having a tough time with the settings for VR. So glad I found this thread. I popped in your engine.ini and the .json file and wow. VR is looking great. I don't have a great system GTX 1080 and a Ryzen 5 2600x w/16gbddr4 ram. Going to be upgrading CPU soon. So far very happy with the visuals. Thanks @fabhdz

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 60 28.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 1.9%