Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Today I've just finished the installation of my new fixed paddles.

levas-fijas-instaladas-1.jpg

levas-fijas-instaladas-2.jpg

levas-fijas-instaladas-3.jpg

More photos:

levas-en-anclajes.jpg

levas-en-mecanismos.jpg

Quick overview of my curent setup.

20200314_123048.jpg

Haven't raced since 2011 shamefully but now we are gogogogo again !
Gathered all the old bits I still had laying around and fixed the setup quickly but going to upgrade some parts asap.

Fanatec GT3 RS V2
Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V1 - Upgraded to -> Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals
GT Omega Rig V1
GT Omega monitor stand V1
Frex Seq. Shifter V1
Logitech Z5500
Beyerdynamic MMX300 ( use this 99% of the time )
2 x Transducer under the chair and under the pedals - Sinus Live Bass Pump III 8 Ohm

Acer X34A + old BenQ 1080 monitor.

Definately need a new wheel as I tried out the Simcube Pro v2 and wow.....that's gonna make quite the difference !!! Not decided yet between the DD2 from Fanatec or the Pro form Simcube.

Gonna fix me a triple setup as well with 3 x ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD and a stand from Simlab.
The acer I have already has been used for different purposes but glad I have one as racing on it isn't exactly a punishment. ( I used to have triple setup but 15 year old 24' 1080's 60hz just looks terrible ! )

Definately a cockipit from Simlab as my current one was nice more then 10 years ago but the flex is just terrible.

Not sure what I want to upgrade first or what should be my prio though....the triple setup or the DD wheel ...

All in all good times ahead and enjoying racing again especially ACC !

I've finished the update of my rig with a design and purpose focused on sport street driving, and making it more usable with VR. The changes are:

- GT2i (Mirco) bucket seat made of fiber and finished with sky.
- More reclined driving position with new seat mounts
- Pedals on a higher position
- Momo Motecarlo 320 rim in leather
- Magnetic adapter with the momo logo
- Bodyshaker added below the pedals
- Fixed shifting paddles (3D printed) with Simracing Coach mechanisms and custom clamps
- Button box with custom stand
- 2 fans controlled by a SymProjects PCB for wind simulation, with 3D printed clamps
- Tray for my Oculus Rift S headset
- Tray for my gloves
- New decoration for my columns and the back of my seat with my logo
- Clamp for the cables

Elaphe-cockpit-001.jpg

Elaphe-cockpit-002.jpg

Elaphe-cockpit-003.jpg

Elaphe-cockpit-006.jpg

More photos here.

What is the "Sim Racing Version" of the Sparco Circuit II? Looks like a Circuit II
This maybe?

My desk setup. 49in Samsung, dash(old phone) with 32 LEDs, button box (still needs proper labels), DIY hand brake /sequential shifter, TM wheel and pedals with DIY LC mod, desk chair strapped with webbing straps and quick release buckles, to desk with 6 tactile transducers (4 on seat 2 on pedals)running on SimHub

Lovely Setup!! Any chance you can provide me some detail on the dash setup? Specifically the enclosure for your phone with the led's. I was about to hotglue mine onto the rim lol jk........maybe. Thx in advance

thanks!

I might. Im actually in talks with tnutz for them to fabricate and distribute the rig. We'll see how that goes...

I have a local guy that can fabricate the custom plates for a pretty good price.
With the extrusion itself it cost roughly:

$625 USD - Rig
$305 USD - Triple Monitor Mount

All custom parts sandblasted ready for paint.

thanks!

I might. Im actually in talks with tnutz for them to fabricate and distribute the rig. We'll see how that goes...

I have a local guy that can fabricate the custom plates for a pretty good price.
With the extrusion itself it cost roughly:

$625 USD - Rig
$305 USD - Triple Monitor Mount

All custom parts sandblasted ready for paint.
Speaking of the triple monitor mount, I noticed silver-tone brackets versus the black plates on the chassis.

Did you opt for raw aluminum in what appears to be a beaded/blasted finish vs. powder coated steel because these items are typically far more likely to be adjusted than steering wheel and seat uprights?

Latest News

Back