Sim Racing Expo 2018: Day 1 in Review

Is anyone else surprised by the slowing pace of hardware development? For a while there new products seemed to be coming out fast and furious. I mean we are now going to see the Podium series that was announced at last year's Sim Expo ship this December, but other than that it has seemed relatively quiet. The small Mige's have been trickling out, but I would have expected TM or Logi to have something to take advantage of the expo and maybe one of the larger rig manufacturers. Could be it's just that ISRTV is not putting on 1-2 gear reviews a week anymore, but still I would have expected more from the SIM EXPO in terms of new hardware.....
Logitech last product is the g29 which is basically a g27 with brake pedal mod...I won’t hope too much simracing hardware from them...

Is it just me or was this SimExpo really lackluster? Other than the rF2 announcements, there was really nothing new... I was especially disappointed with Reiza (them saying "we're alive! and we can't tell you anything yet" don't really count as news to me).

Hey folks

Had a great time and will be back in the “office” on fhursday to do some rounding up and catching up!

Off to Amsterdam now for a couple of days relaxation (it’s soooo hot here atm) i’d be greatful if some more of @Paul Glover deoderant right now!

If nothing else this weekend reminds me why I love sim racing and RD.

See you in a couple of days folks
What happened to day 2, and 3 you bunch of pissheads :p

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 436 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.0%
Back