Sell Simagic M10 and GT1-R Leather wheel for sale

ColinMac

Premium
*** NOW SOLD ***

Simagic M10 Direct Drive Wheelbase.

A 10nm direct drive wheelbase. Uses a stepper motor for its drive but still gives superb feedback, strong and crisp. Plenty reviews out there on YouTube. Latest firmware, and the latest software is a huge improvement for all sims. Regularly used but without marks or faults. Includes mounting brackets, all cables and PSU.

Simagic GT1-R Leather bound Wheel.

Superb quality - the best I’ve tried - Magnetic shifters, and a really good quick release. Carbon and aluminium.

I’m selling for a good friend, and, I have to say, I’m a little jealous. This wheel and motor feel much higher end than the cost might indicate - a really strong update from almost any cheaper base.

Note the SRH DDU above is attached by sticky pads, which might leave a little residue on the top plate. Am sure it will clean off perfectly.

The wheel in particular is a real quality item, and has a real quality feel about it. Better than all my Fanatec wheels for sure.

Please get in touch with any questions.

£700 - does not include shipping.

(Collection from London UK is possible, and would allow a test)

(no virtual tyre kickers tho lol....)

All will ship in original boxes.

Attachments

• IMG_3452.jpg
    IMG_3452.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3451.jpg
    IMG_3451.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_3450.jpg
    IMG_3450.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3449.jpg
    IMG_3449.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3448.jpg
    IMG_3448.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3447.jpg
    IMG_3447.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Following the Simagic firmware update for the M10 base I'm selling, which allows for the modern wheels to work and better FFB control, my mate updated the base, so that future proofs it for a while and you can now run any of the new shiny SImagic wheels on it. £400 for the base, PSU and brackets, or £650 with the GT1-R wheel as shown above, in my post. I reckon it's pretty damn good value if you are looking for a DD setup !

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back