Resource icon

Misc SimHub Swoop Plugin 0.9.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok can you show me your SwoopPLugin settings (into simhub) ?
Hi I have them set as they came by default.
Screenshot (9).png

All seems to be good.
I will try to look at it this weekend (too much real work to do this on week days).
Yeah no rush. I just took a screenshot with ACC relative hud & the property page. all gap numbers come out as minute values not matching the seconds values of acc.

Attachments

• Screenshot (65).jpg
    Screenshot (65).jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 55
I could maybe send you a version to test a modification but it would be a beta. If you're ok, we'll send you a private message and I'll send you the version by email.

I can but if you want to make a huge leaderboard maybe you should consider using the API? Do you want to do it with Simhub only?
I have created a huge leaderboard widget for my SimHub dash currently which uses a combination of properties from your plugin and Gary Swallow’s. It auto scrolls by way of the top positioning value. It was the only way to create the most efficient auto scrolling persistent leaderboard rather than position on track (for my uses anyway). Gary Swallow’s plugin includes positions from 41-60 so I thought it would be cool if your’s did too so that anyone who uses elements from both plugins like myself could go to the max with whatever they are doing. Don’t worry if it’s a lot of work. Just thought I’d ask the question.

Edit: I realise I didn’t actually answer the question there haha. Yes I’d like to do it within SimHub only. Again, if it is a lot of work then don’t feel obliged to add it in just because I’ve shown interest. Just thought it would be cool to have the extra in case it’s needed. For those big grid races and things.

Thank you for the reply

Last edited:
No it is very easy for me (just a setting to change from 40 to 60)... I will try to do that but i'm working on a new version of the plugin. Maybe i can send you a beta ?

Hi @dde32 ,
amazing plugin!! :geek:

I'm a beginner regarding coding, and I have a few questions about building a leaderboard:

I'm driving in a league with up to 50 cars and your Positions stop at 40.
Could you extend this to 50 as all tracks support that number?

Now the coding questions:

I'm currently using the leaderboard from someone else in my communuty, which uses the standard properties from SimHub.
But there's a glitch whenever a car crosses the line, putting that car into 1st place for a short moment before putting it into its correct position again.
So the whole leaderboard is jumping...

My plan is to use, as example, for the driver name of Pos 13: [SimHubSwoopPlugin.SWLeaderBoard.Position13.DriverFullName]
instead.

The issue now is that I'm using 49 repetitions, so I only have one row, which uses repetindex();

Would it be possible to replace the "Position13" with "Position'repeatindex()'" or something like that?
So it uses the next Position with every repetition.

I'd be really happy if I wouldn't have to copy, adjust and edit 50 rows manually :whistling:

And maybe you could help me with how to do something like this to mark the row with the fastest lap of the race.
I simply have no idea how to use a property as a value.

View attachment 655458

var retval='#00FFFFFF';

positionSwoop = [SimHubSwoopPlugin.SWLeaderBoard.Position1.RacePosition]
retval = '#00FFFFFF'

if (positionSwoop % 2 == 0) {
retval = '#65808080'
}

if (isplayer(positionSwoop)) {
retval='#FF607D8B'
}

if (([SimHubSwoopPlugin.SWLeaderBoard.Position1.BestlapTime] == [SimHubSwoopPlugin.BestlapTime]) {
retval = '#FF9C27B0'
}

return retval;
Solution to use repetitions in a SimHub Dash for the gaps to yourself:

var index = repeatindex();

var output = $prop('SimHubSwoopPlugin.SWLeaderBoard.Position' + index + '.GapToPlayer');

Works perfectly! :)

Leaderboard looks like this as of now, sadly with 10 slots too few:
1681607200738.png

Last edited:
Hello, I'm wondering if there is a bug with the new version.
I've updated the plugin but when I'm around the pit/startline the Adhead1. are Null or Adhead1.GapToPlayer is wrong.
I'm wondering if the Ahead is picking relative to the player and not the overall classification.

Code:
let gap = $prop('SimHubSwoopPlugin.Ahead_GapToPlayer');
let lapped = $prop('SimHubSwoopPlugin.Ahead_LapsToPlayer');
return (gap == null) ? '-' : lapped > 0 ? lapped + ' lap(s)' : (format(gap, 'mm') > 0) ? ( '-' + format(gap, 'mm') + ':' + format(gap, 'ss') + '.' + format(gap, 'fff')) : '-' + (format(gap, 'ss') + '.' + format(gap, 'fff'));
Output: -01.646
Output around Pitlane: 1 lap(s)

Hi,

Ahead1 is relative to the player. So if you are on position 9 for example Ahead1 will be the car on p8.
If you want to do a full leaderboard (not relative to the player) you can use properties like
SWLeaderBoard.Position1 to SWLeaderBoard.PositionXX (60 positions)

Hi,

Ahead1 is relative to the player. So if you are on position 9 for example Ahead1 will be the car on p8.
If you want to do a full leaderboard (not relative to the player) you can use properties like
SWLeaderBoard.Position1 to SWLeaderBoard.PositionXX (60 positions)
It's not relative to the player position in the Leaderboard ? It's relative on track ? I thought AdeahOntrack1 was for the relative on track.

I not trying to do a leaderboard, I'm using it to have the gap between the car in front/behind the player. (Not on track but by his position in the race, overall)

It was working fine a year ago when I made the dash, I've come back to ACC and the dash it showing the issue stated in my previous post.

If you just want the gap with the car ahead and behind i suggest you to use ahead_ and behind_ properties.
Not Aheadxx and behindXX but i will look at it to find your issue

If you just want the gap with the car ahead and behind i suggest you to use ahead_ and behind_ properties.
Not Aheadxx and behindXX but i will look at it to find your issue
Yes it's what I'm using, I made a mistake in my previous post, my bad.
Here is a gif of the problem I've recorded around the pitlane.

Attachments

• Bug.gif
    Bug.gif
    81.8 KB · Views: 41

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%