Sell Simlabs Fanatec direct drive wheelbase mount

Hi all,

Moved to another direct drive platform so do not require this mount any longer. Was originally on a Simlabs p1x. As included when the rig was purchased.

£60.

Not sure how much postage may be but collection is an option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-110232.jpg
    Screenshot_20200923-110232.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Can you give me the lengths of the horizontal arms? And perhaps with the plates included?

I've an original GT1 - non Evo - which was much more like the P1, so am interested if they fit or can be cut to length...

They are £75 brand new and available. Thats a good offer for secondhand equipment

That's how selling works isn't it? ..the seller offers for sale at the price they wish and people either buy or do not. When offers are made they are either accepted or rejected.

Your rejection has resulted in you implying to the seller why he should accept the offer. Contrarily, that is not how selling works. But again, I appreciate the offer.

Last edited:
That's how selling works isn't it? ..the seller offers for sale at the price they wish and people either buy or do not. When offers are made they are either accepted or rejected.

Your rejection has resulted in you implying to the seller why he should accept the offer. Contrarily, that is not how selling works. But again, I appreciate the offer.
You are most welcome, good luck with the sale

Can you give me the lengths of the horizontal arms? And perhaps with the plates included?

I've an original GT1 - non Evo - which was much more like the P1, so am interested if they fit or can be cut to length...

Hi Colin, the "end" plates are 1cm each. The aly is 19.5cm, resulting in 21.5cm either side.

Also - do you have any fittings for it? Bolts etc? Can I ask how many Tnuts/bolts go into the upright profiles? (I have 3 each side with my current deck)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 224 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 45 17.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 87 34.3%