Sell Simucube 2 Pro R2 for sale

- Simucube 2 Pro R2 for sale, everything works perfectly
- Comes with all original cables, QR pin, and emergency stop and in the original box
- Slight scratch marks on the QR face (purely cosmetic)

Collection from West London or buyer pays postage

Price: £900+postage ONO

Cancelling post, selling in a grouped post with the rest of my rig.

Attachments

• IMG_7256.jpg
    IMG_7256.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7257.jpg
    IMG_7257.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7258.jpg
    IMG_7258.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_7260.jpeg
    IMG_7260.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
What’s the reason for the sale if you don’t mind me asking? Tempted to try it instead of my current accuforce V2 :cautious:, only thing I’m worried about is not having telemetry data but 13-16Nm isn’t really enough for me!

- Simucube 2 Pro R2 for sale, everything works perfectly
- Comes with all original cables, QR pin, and emergency stop and in the original box
- Slight scratch marks on the QR face (purely cosmetic)

Collection from West London or buyer pays postage

Price: £900+postage ONO
Hi, I am from Dublin and was just about to buy one in installments here in Dublin, I currently own a TSPC (have had this one for the last 4 years+), and if you still have it, I am happy to deal with you, will send you my personal contact should you want to discuss further, looking forwards to hear back, email me on (on DM) I check my emails constantly, the only thing is due to sheer value of this transaction I would like a secure way to guarantee I won't be getting a brick over the mail we can check how much would it cost to ship to my place because driving 8hrs would not be too fun :D, If I don't hear back until next week I will assume you sold already.

Last edited:
Hi, I am from Dublin and was just about to buy one in installments here in Dublin, I currently own a TSPC (have had this one for the last 4 years+), and if you still have it, I am happy to deal with you, will send you my personal contact should you want to discuss further, looking forwards to hear back, email me on (on DM) I check my emails constantly, the only thing is due to sheer value of this transaction I would like a secure way to guarantee I won't be getting a brick over the mail we can check how much would it cost to ship to my place because driving 8hrs would not be too fun :D, If I don't hear back until next week I will assume you sold already.
PM’d, apologies for the late reply

What’s the reason for the sale if you don’t mind me asking? Tempted to try it instead of my current accuforce V2 :cautious:, only thing I’m worried about is not having telemetry data but 13-16Nm isn’t really enough for me!

I upgraded from an accuforce v2 to simucube pro, it's a significant improvement

I still use SimCommander telemetry for my buttkickers so you could continue to use it for telemetry data

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 226 67.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 146 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 160 48.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 92 27.6%
Back