Simucube 2 Pro Settings for Assetto Corsa Competizione

Will anyone share their settings for this? I know that its a bit like car setups,
there is not a simple setup that suits everybody. Still struggling a bit understanding all the different settings
in true drive. What do you feel is the best in relation to gt cars?

Here are my TD settings:
1608158017369.png

In game gain is 45, everything else same as default for SC2.

• Deleted member 197115

I was asked for my settings via PM, thought it's worth sharing with others here.

In game
1608163369108.png

TD
1608163406056.png

Some notes on values used.
For in game:
- Gain is personal thing, adjust as suits you, recent ACC updated added per car FFB multiplier, just map to keys and adjust when driving, it will be persisted per car in "c:\Users\<you>\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\ffbUserSettings.json"
- Road Effects, usually recommend 0, I just added them for a little more "zing", at low values it is not much of a distraction
TD:
- I use low recon filter (1) as prefer more details, if you find that too chatty, increase to smooth signal out. It also depends on your rim grip hardness, harder rims are more direct.
- Damping, Inertia, Friction are the same value, I feel it creates more balanced wheel weight this way. It's not much anyway as ACC is using Dynamic Damping aka Gyro.
- ACC is only using Damper DirectInput effect when stationary, I set it to 0 to avoid potential residual DI damper when car starts moving as it was in AC due to some bug. Friction and Spring are not used, so you can leave them alone, I just set all 3 to 0 for all sims I play, usually they don't do anything good.

Hope that help as a starting point, don't hesitate to adjust to your own liking, FFB feel is a very personal thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 197115

Last time I have raced ACC was just before last update and it was sublime.
Seems like you are not the only one seeing some oddness with FFB after last update.
I will try to check it out on weekend.

These are my settings from 1.8.11.

TrueDrive
1648228652527.png

ACC
35% Gain, 15% Damper, 100% Dynamic Damping

Felt very good, now in 1.8.12 the only thing I did so far was up the FFB gain in game to 40% because it felt lighter and less defined to me, but the cars now sometimes surprise me with grip loss. Maybe I need to take some damper out somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

ACC

Felt very good, now in 1.8.12 the only thing I did so far was up the FFB gain in game to 40% because it felt lighter and less defined to me, but the cars now sometimes surprise me with grip loss. Maybe I need to take some damper out somewhere.
One in bold is DirectInput Damper, take it out, nothing but problems.
Constantly Operating Damper (Simucube specific) works much better, you don't need a lot of it when using Dynamic Damper anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 197115

Seems like gain is higher with 1.8.12, had to drop 10% global to get to 1.8.11 level, other than that it's all good. Setting below.
1648350486425.png

1648350865298.png

These are my settings from 1.8.11.

TrueDrive
View attachment 552654

ACC

Sorry for replying to myself. After some trying around I ended up raising FFB gain in game by 5% and reduced the ingame damper to 0% like @Andrew_WOT suggested and it feels fine again for me.

I've been using the following setup for Simucube 2 Pro + Tahko GT21 Wheel and I'm happy with this for now. I have a BMW M2 IRL and wanted to setup the weight and response to feel similar.

Simucube 2 Pro ACC.png

The main thing that clicked for me was setting a high static force reduction which minimized the force during corners but allowed me to retain a high level of FFB.

I've shared this profile on Simucube Paddock, feel free to check it out.

Last edited:
I've been using the following setup for Simucube 2 Pro + Tahko GT21 Wheel and I'm happy with this for now. I have a BMW M2 IRL and wanted to setup the weight and response to feel similar.

View attachment 554155

The main thing that clicked for me was setting a high static force reduction which minimized the force during corners but allowed me to retain a high level of FFB.

I've shared this profile on Simucube Paddock, feel free to check it out.
Hi, what are your settings in the game?

Hello, are there any updates related to the profile? I haven't really found anything suitable yet. I currently ride with the Dan_Suzuki profile and often switch to the ACC_Real, but somehow the FFB doesn't satisfy me. In RaceRoom it's kind of softer, smoother, just better. Can anyone give me any tips on setting the FFB in ACC?

Thank you Nick

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 483 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 295 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 319 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 148 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.3%
Back