Simworx Pro GT V3, HE Ultimates or HPP 2P PRX?

Building a new rig and I'm torn on which pedal set to buy I don't want to spend more than £1,000.

The Simworx GT V3s are £810 incl shipping
HE Ultimates are £950 incl Shipping (2 pedal)
The HPP 2P PRX are £779 incl shipping

I've looked at reviews extensively for all 3 pedals and it hasn't helped because all the reviews have been positive, I'd like some insight into what users here think about them.

I don't need a clutch pedal since I'm only going to be using a sequential shifter or paddles.

I've had a set of HE Pro's and I really enjoyed them, but they've discontinued them now and I'm not really attracted to the Sprints.

I'm leaning towards the HE Ultimates, simply because I've had nothing but amazing support from HE when I had issues with Pro's, and I'm not sure how good the customer service with the other manufactures is, but are they really worth the extra?

What are some pro's/con's to each pedal set?

Curious on what happened to your Pros?

I mentioned to the guys at HE that the software wouldn't calibrate on the brake correctly, they said to just send the pedal back (at their expense) and they'd ship a new pedal out straight away, I got the new pedal before the other one had been collected, also asked if I could get the Ultimate plate for the brake instead of the Pro and they gave me all 3 ultimate plates for free.

Not entirely sure if there was anything wrong with them or if I did something wrong.

If you mean where are they now, I sold them because I couldn't afford the hobby but I've got a much better job now so I can afford it again :)

Upvote 0
I have the hpp 3prx-sp and i have nothing but great things to say about them. I have put over a year of hard use on them and they have worked flawlessly every time. The brake pedal is the star of the show with it. And once i figured out that I can use skateboard silicone bushings to get some fine tuning adjustment in the brake pedal it was even better. The stock bushing for the brake work amazing but it just give you the choice of soft, medium and hard stiffness. I spent 50$ on some skateboard bushing from a company called riptide and now I have 10 different detroiters of bushings to play with and dozens of different configurations i can play with. I have only played with the springs that come with the optional adjustment kit and have been very happy with it. It should be easy to find different springs that would fit.

I will say that there's more adjustment in the He for the gas and clutch.

Upvote 0
I have used three different sets of HPP's. Mine have gone back twice for new brake, a friend has just got his back from replacing the brake and the other set I was lent while mine was being fixed had also had it's brake replaced.

I will say, I like them. The brake is great. I like the accelerator better on my he ultimates.

I have heard of others that had their brake re done so if thats a problem then look at the ultimates. If you just consider a few weeks downtime every couple years OK then the brake of the HPP could be worth it. No issue with Marks support either, was never a problem when I had issues I just changed to something that I didnt think would give me the same issues.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%