rF2 Skip Barber @ Mid Ohio - Tue 14 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Victor, thanks for the video. Always good to listen to myself losing the **** over my stupid mistakes.

Would you tell me, what your HUD is called like and where to get that? Looks a lot less intrusive for VR than the others I know of - thank you.

Victor, thanks for the video. Always good to listen to myself losing the **** over my stupid mistakes.

Would you tell me, what your HUD is called like and where to get that? Looks a lot less intrusive for VR than the others I know of - thank you.
J'utilise SMQH Version B
B15E0F3184EA1E65BE0C7A10ED581AE0D5D69569

Yeah I use the same one, and once you get used to the layout, it is really good in VR. Problem is I can't remember what it's called atm :whistling:;)

I'll check though next time I'm on the PC, otherwise it's fairly easy to find in Steam Workshop iirc. Just search there for HUD and it should reveal itself.

Hmm, but where are the speed and gear indicators at the left of the wheel? If I recall correctly, they are in the middle of the screen and not a little to the left, as in your video...? Can you move them around somehow?
in that you're right, mine goes in the center, if he uses it, I do not use the same one that the other partner uses, I'm sorry

I'll check though next time I'm on the PC, otherwise it's fairly easy to find in Steam Workshop iirc. Just search there for HUD and it should reveal itself.
Hmm, just browsed through all (20) items there that the search for "HUD" registered, but sadly no match. Can you please look that one up again tell us about it? Would appreciate it!

Hi guys. :)
I thought I would just put a note here to explain why I have not put an event up for tomorrow evening. It's due to a health issue, which I hope I can overcome sufficiently to enable me to host an event next week.
Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope that you will all join me on track next Tuesday. :thumbsup:

Hi guys. :)
I thought I would just put a note here to explain why I have not put an event up for tomorrow evening. It's due to a health issue, which I hope I can overcome sufficiently to enable me to host an event next week.
Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope that you will all join me on track next Tuesday. :thumbsup:
Hope you feel better soon...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%