Smoke in Q1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan, if you want answers for your questions, then dont come here "public forum" to discuss it, contact with racedirector to get answers!!!

This is NOT a question.
This topic has been made to have a constructive approach, participating drivers, racedirectors, teamowners to show the different points of views in order to see if there is a problem or not about this.
This is so hard to understand ?

I'm really annoyed that this topic has became a school game, we can't talk positive or constructive here in this forum. even if it's public.
Only the ego of several people destroy any initiative.
Atm only George talked RIGHT About the subject, mallorqui about a possible fix, not that the smoke has been disallowed in the past or not, but if the smoke without graphic option change, can be a big problem.

It's funny how you avoid the question to skew the way of the post.
A president have to stand back and answer about it instead of make joking post about misunderstanding quotations about drivers.
"The most professionnal league". :O_o:
Precision and spoljaric like party is here haha.
YOU was the one who started it with this post!

YOU was the one who started it with this post!

OF course. look the reply of the "president" of FSR. professional ? just ignore the topic i made and joking about it.
Some things happened in TOA that public doesn't know. this is the same happened. and this is not a public forum.
I refer a potential problem and the president what he is doing ? just look at.
We are waiting more than that from someone with his responsabilities.

OF course. look the reply of the "president" of FSR. professional ? just ignore the topic i made and joking about it.
Some things happened in TOA that public doesn't know. this is the same happened. and this is not a public forum.
I refer a potential problem and the president what he is doing ? just look at.
We are waiting more than that from someone with his responsabilities.

morand, I think president doesn't need to be serious in this situation - you can't be taken seriously! :D Impressive performance of this fsr clown. IYF

Fortunately for you, there are ways to change president during the season, I really recommend you to study it :)

Haha david. :p It will be a honour :p It's sure if i hypothetically be elected, i will make mistakes, nobody is perfect, and i think i won't have a lot of time to drive ( i SAID hypothetically to refresh guys around :p )
You know, what i said is not because you are named "David Dominguez", teamowner of twister etc. and i don't want everything to do against you. I'm not like that, This is not because i'm in a other team i see you like Hell. If your presidence is perfect, i will be the first happy to see this.
But i'm really annoyed each time i say something, all becomes a comedy, and when it comes from the highest rank of fsr ( not especcially in this forum )
Hope you will recieve it positively, there is no anger against you.

IYF profile is a total proove of what i said.
created today, totally out of the topic, and just want to insult others.

First : IYF doesn't mean In your face as you think.

Simracing community becomes Call of duty community.

Well, so Rules about respect drivers in forum etc are disabled now if drivers have maybe not right in certains points ?
I'm not complaining. what i refer is fact, and only fact. Martin Christensen was banned for less than that.
And you are in FSR WC forum and i don't know your name to teach me some lessons of pride and ego.
The championship is just my own problem.
It's not me but you who continues about my own personn, if nobody moderate the insult here i need to defend myself, but the topic isn't "Smoke in Q1 ?"
I will continue in private, leave the concerned FSR drivers to talk here without ex-fsr or other championship drivers spamming this topic about what happened here.

Just trying to help, if you don't want it fine, but don't complain you have a crap reputation because all I can see about you as a casual FSR follower is your whining :(

It's just because i refer some issues here that drivers said to me privately.
Of course, as it's 90% me who talk in public some things wrong, maybe i can have this reputation, but if you know me out of this forum, you will see something different :) ( you can check the post race comment of the race, if i did a mistake, like the wall touch in monaco, i blame myself )
The aim of this is to make perfect the championship/mod and better for drivers. Because things evoluate in time.
Some people believes i just do that because i loose time here, which is wrong.
( i was a pit "random" defenser whereas i loose the malaysia race caused of that :) ]

Sorry we talk again about me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Watch party