Sochi Autodrom

Tracks Sochi Autodrom 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
SMP Racing submitted a new resource:

Sochi Autodrom - Track Sochi Autodrom for Assetto Corsa

Sochi Autodrom is a race track for automobile competitions in the settlement of Sirius, Krasnodar Region of Russia. It is located in the Imereti lowland on the territory of the Sochi Olympic Park.

View attachment 641339

The idea of the track around the Olympic Park of the 2014 Winter Olympics is similar to the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit and the Homebush Street Circuit around the Olympic Park in Sydney. It operates year-round. The Sochi Autodrom track was designed by German...

Read more about this resource...

I'm with chamaa13. I have gig internet and Race Department speeds are so SLOW it will take an hour to download(getting between 6-12 kbps):(. Is there somewhere else to get download this?

I'm with chamaa13. I have gig internet and Race Department speeds are so SLOW it will take an hour to download(getting between 6-12 kbps):(. Is there somewhere else to get download this?
yeah it's a shame. I've talked to some modders and they don't want to upload new stuff here cause of download speed that lately is a pita, we're talking about 20 year old connection speeds

Thanks for the track, it's a very nice version.
There's some adboard mapping issues in various places that you can hopefully fix.
Edit: seems a broken track skin (SMP Racing) was active by default.
Mapping was fine once it was deactivated.

1693136704864.png

Also: no mountains? They're an important part of Sochi Autodrom's identity.

Last edited:
There's some adboard mapping issues in various places that you can hopefully fix.

View attachment 690212

Thank you very much! We will try to fix everything! :)

View attachment 690212

Thank you very much! The wrong default skin was loaded on RD, for some reason. Fixed this and more:
- fixed drift configuration
- fixed cameras for drift configuration

I noticed that the timing doesn't synchronize with the control line of the track (red arrow), it instead aligned with the lights gantry (yellow box).
Screenshot_89_1280x718.jpg

Here's the point where I crossed the actual control line :
Screenshot_99_1280x719.jpg

And here's when the timing actually counted, right after I passed the gantry. Notice that there's around half a second difference.
Screenshot_97_1280x719.jpg

Hope this helps for upcoming fix update. :)

I noticed that the timing doesn't synchronize with the control line of the track (red arrow), it instead aligned with the lights gantry (yellow box).
View attachment 718459
Here's the point where I crossed the actual control line :
View attachment 718456

And here's when the timing actually counted, right after I passed the gantry. Notice that there's around half a second difference.
View attachment 718457

Hope this helps for upcoming fix update. :)
Thank you very much! :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 255 67.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 171 45.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 181 48.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 78 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 103 27.3%
Back