AC Social Event: Audi TT cup @ Magione - Fri 29Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi,
I am very new to assetto corsa, and not sure at all that my game/apps are okay for the online race.
I could already enter a server , but unfortunately I was alone and I am not sure that everything works with other players online. (I may jump everywhere because of my connection, have fps problems, ...)

I just purchased the Ready to race DLC only yesterday evening, also I never drove the car and never drove on the track. I ignore how to use the Kers on the car too.

May I ask to have to be allowed to enter the server for the Practise session only , in order to test if everything is running fine and see how the all online thing works with assetto corsa and a real event ?
I could not enter the race itself tomorrow, but I could at least validate my config for some other events.

I am not sure I understand the all procedure.
We have to be on teamspeak before thepractice begins, and then the password will be communicate .
Then log into the server ?

Of course, it is no problem if I am not allowed to enter the server.
Emmanuel

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, You are free to enter all servers across RD in and game and use Team speak you have premium membership ..... you can just practice on the servers or take part in an event it totally up to you, the latter is way better.. the only thing as Staff we ask is that in official event times is that if you are not signed up please do not enter the server.. but if there is space sign up and race .. or come on teamspeak and ask the staff member in charge..

Hope to see you on track soon..

Thanks for the quick answer.
No problem
As I not intend to participate to the race itself , then I do not sign up to the event. I let the place free for the racers !

I will come on teamspeak tomorrow evening just before the official practise begins and ask then to the staff member in charge of the race if I am allowed to enter the server or not for the official practise time.
(I never tried my teamspeak app, but it should work ;) )

Manu, I was in your position only a few months ago. This is a friendly club. there is always someone to help you and answer questions. It may help you to read the forum on Assetto Corsa as some of your questions may be answered in there. Please enjoy your racing.

If you can get into the practice server then the race server will be fine.

But it is very important that your internet connection is good.

Your FPS will drop with a full field at the start but will recover when racing.

Yes Team speak is important for you to communicate with one of the staff members.

I Obviously cannot answer if you would be allowed into the practice part of the
race. I am sure Rupe Wilson will help you out.

We have to be on teamspeak before thepractice begins, and then the password will be communicate .

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Welcome! Rupe already addressed most of your questions, but note that the race server and Teamspeak passwords are found in the link above, which you'll always find linked from the first post in every race thread. Hope to see you on track soon! :thumbsup:

I went on the practise server yesterday evening.
No problem so far with the track or the car.
Ping 54 ms, the game was perfectly stable , same as offline.
But I was alone , and I know that all could change with a full server ;)
I need to make a complete real test.
I could connect with teamspeak, but again I have no idea how it works on my laptop (I have no helm with microphone etc..). I can ear people speaking, but I ignore how to communicate with them if needed once in the server :whistling:

I try to be present before the start of the training session, and maybe for the race.
I will appear under "my real name" on teamspeak

Hello,
if you sign up to race you need to have teamspeak working, so you can hear any messages, if you don't have a mic , you can still connect up.:)

and yes when joining please use your real name. but if you are not signed up to race at 19:00 hours GMT when official practice starts you need to leave the server please.
Best thing is to sign up to race and then you are free to join us..:)

I see that the server has some more place left, and that I will not take the place of another pilot.

So please sign me up for the race.

I have to be honest, I don't know if I could effectively race tonight, or only entrer the practise phase.
But I will do my possible to participate the all event.

Emmanuel

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%