Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I updated my post above. Be sure to select shader patch 0.1.25-preview185.

I know you need to look at the latest PDF, but all the references on the overview page show preview 140.

Two issue -- probably because I've done something wrong. ;-)
[ EDIT: Both problems solved. See EDIT inserts below ]

1. I'm getting rain wash off the back of the car at all times when I get up to speed.

[ EDIT: Issue 1 is solved - turn of WIP Smoke under Particles FX ]

Screenshot_bz_corvette_zr1_c6_s1_road_atlanta2018_3-8-119-10-15-1.jpg

2. I've somehow doubled up on a couple of the in-game apps, Plan Selector and WeatherFX, and there's a strange "ghosting" or doubling of some text in those apps' windows. See photo.

[EDIT: Figured this one out as well. Apparently I had an earlier version of the SOL apps in a different folder that I had manually installed to test something. Removed that folder, problem solved. ]

Other than is, it's looking AWESOME!

Screenshot_bz_corvette_zr1_c6_s1_road_atlanta2018_3-8-119-9-48-36.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe something in the user/documents/assetto corsa folder?
The thing was, SOL installed manualy overwrites APP foldes inside MODS folder. i had 0.6 version in Assetto Corsa-apps-pyton, etc .... Now it's working, but first page only :( ... The thing is, maybe is a ticked box in SOL Config app that keeps showing the cars on replay or external view very bright ... That's annoying :) .
Even the windshield or gauges turn very bright depending on sun position ...

The thing was, SOL installed manualy overwrites APP foldes inside MODS folder. i had 0.6 version in Assetto Corsa-apps-pyton, etc .... Now it's working, but first page only :( ... The thing is, maybe is a ticked box in SOL Config app that keeps showing the cars on replay or external view very bright ... That's annoying :) .
Even the windshield or gauges turn very bright depending on sun position ...
PLEASE. What should i do further. I even made a video to do such simple thing...
Please read the guide or watch the video how to install it manually...

help guys with ideal conditions
Knipsel.JPG
i drive under the stars with sol 1.3 and the latest cm and there is a strange black artifact blocking the right so i see only half of the screen

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back