Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Goto settings->assetto corsa->video and switch off postprocessing

Then open /extension/weather/sol/sol_config.lua and search for nopp__use_sol_without_postprocessing and set it to true.
Great will try when I get home, hopefully that will give me some extra fps. I will report back one I've tried it out. thanks again Peter. As others have stated, the Sol mod looks amazing, brings AC to life. great work!!!

Hello Peter
Thanks for your great work and I installed all how you described in your manual. You mentioned to install the reshade on page 21 www.reshade.me. If I run the setup I get asked the api Direct9, Direct10 or open GL. What do we select? and I dont find the Reshade64.dll after installing reshade 4.1. Where should this happen?

Great work people

Just one problem. My replays keep crashing about 5 seconds in. Not older replays. New replays made with sol

Hello Peter
Thanks for your great work and I installed all how you described in your manual. You mentioned to install the reshade on page 21 www.reshade.me. If I run the setup I get asked the api Direct9, Direct10 or open GL. What do we select? and I dont find the Reshade64.dll after installing reshade 4.1. Where should this happen?
It does't matter what you choose. Just hold CTRL and press select game. It will then unpack the reshade64.dll where the downloaded file is located. So normally it is in Downloads. Then just do what the manual says...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 422 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.6%
Back