Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
gday guys i cant seem to change the default weather/lighting multiple and make it stick. mine defaults to 30x, probably cause i set it like that in vanilla launcher before installing Sol. ive tried changing it back to 1x in Sol weather but next time i play its at 30x again. tried resetting it to 1x using vanilla launcher. works till i use CM/Sol and back to 30x. uninstalling Sol, deleting my documents\AC folder. works ok at 1x till i reinstall Sol and again it reverts to 30x. is there a soloution? stuffed if i can find a setting for it in Content Manager. cheers
1601317589021.png

The 3 points are always an advanced menu....

Last edited:
Hello,
I installed SOL (1.5.5 -1.6.2). Has worked so far but no rain falls. If I want to change the manuel strength in the InGame app, the slider always jumps back to 0. What did I do wrong ? Regards

Hey Peter,
I'm still down on sol 1.4.2 and im going to jump in on the next update 2.0.
Do you have a rough idea of when this relase is due, unfortuently i cant access discord and cant follow development so i dont have any visability of times, dates and development.

Do you have a rough idea when 2,0 will release?
if its 2021 ill maybe update from 1.4.2 in the meantime, but if 2.0 is coming in the next few days ill hold of as i dont want to break to many things in 1 go and cause lots of undeed extra work.

Thanks peter and appreciate all you work.
Atm we fix the last bugs and i integrated an advanced control of the new rainFX modul. This controls how much wetness and puddles are appearing or disappearing. So the development of Sol 2.0 is in the very last steps and its release is a little bit dependent of the new CSP release....

Last edited:
Hello, I have an issue with the rain drop particles, I can only see the rain drops when I'm in first person, but not in third person. How do I enable this or to fix this issue?
1603063429846.png

hello, I missed the sound of the rain and the noise of the wipers, with CSP 1.52 I had the noises but in the last periods when the car was at speed it left behind a small trail as if the skin and its stickers were peeling off, so I tried 1.66 and then 1.60, the wake is gone but I lost the rain and wiper noises

hello, I missed the sound of the rain and the noise of the wipers, with CSP 1.52 I had the noises but in the last periods when the car was at speed it left behind a small trail as if the skin and its stickers were peeling off, so I tried 1.66 and then 1.60, the wake is gone but I lost the rain and wiper noises
They were removed in later versions because of some problems. They will come back with the public release of CSP with RainFX.

Hi everyone !
Yesterday I launched AC after a long break, due to computer issues... ad I find that the sky feel very "blurry"... I mean the sky is just white / yellow ! (picture 1)
20201019223025_1.jpg

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and it's still the same but the copit is darker than before... (picture 2)
20201019222827_1.jpg

Maybe it's just me but if it's possible and if you have some ideas how to fix this, it'll be welcome ^^

Regarding picture 1 I assume you've set weathertype Clear. The washed out colors might have something to do with the low sun angle and the direction your picture was taken. Is the sky still white/yellow in other weathertypes at noon?

Here is another picture... (at noon on july with "clear" weather)

20201020185029_1.jpg

It looks too white to me but I'm probably really picky... It's still better than yesterday and I don't know why... Maybe I' going crazy XD

Let me know if it looks good to you ;-)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 497 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 306 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 330 45.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back