DiRT Rally 2.0 Some Dumb Questions re: DiRT Rally 2.0

1) Is there a way to see what the class/car, stage, and conditions are for a Daily/Weekly Challenge on Racenet before you enter it?

2) Is there a way to see the full results for a Daily/Weekly after it is completed? Not just the rewards screen that you ge the one time, but being able to view last week's daily's for example.

3) Is there a way to see the total number of times posted for a Daily/Weekly Challenge without having to scroll and scroll until you possibly reach the end?

4) Is it possible to see Gamertag/Name for Steam/PS4/Xbox One users all in the same leaderboard, as opposed to just seeing the generic "Dirt Player"

5) Is there a way to see on the Daily/Weekly Leaderboards how upgraded a car is that is used or see if a custom setup was used?

6) Is there a way to setup Online League Rally Championships as there was in the original DiRT?
https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues

7) Is there any way to setup a Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia steering wheel on the Xbox One X and configure the steering/FFB to be even close to how it was in the original DiRT?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1) Is there a way to see what the class/car, stage, and conditions are for a Daily/Weekly Challenge on Racenet before you enter it?

6) Is there a way to setup Online League Rally Championships as there was in the original DiRT?
https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues

Just answering what I can at the moment.

1. The class is visible on the event "poster". E.g on "Daily Challenge" in the bottom left (of the "poster), there is a class sign. E.g Rally - rwd H2

6. Not yet. I've been told it will come in "weeks, not months". Don't hold your breath waiting for it though.

Thanks so much for the answers. So I should have been more clear on #1 - Is there a way to see all the information for class/car, stage, and conditions for the Daily/Weekly? The reason for this would be to practice/test it out before you run it for real. But maybe that is the point, they don't want you to know beforehand.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 22.7%