SpaceX x Tesla Racing Team

MyTeam SpaceX x Tesla Racing Team Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
chechu_jsr14 submitted a new resource:

SpaceX x Tesla Racing Team - What if Elon Musk Joins F1

Well, evreybody knows that Tesla are electric but I didn't care that very much and I did this.

It's my very first livery and I'm really happy with the result so I hope you guys enjoy it. Special thanks to Renjiro2020 who adviced me a lot.

For now it just have the car livery but if it receives a great support and good feedback i could make a Team Package with suits, gloves pits and everything.

The car is inspired in a...

Read more about this resource...

design is nice, but you litterally just paint a whole pieces into a color on the 2d texture
Well, as I said in the description, it's my first livery because i'm still learning. So basically yes, I just painted it and filled with sponsors. In the future i may be able to do more spectacular liveries. If you have any suggest let me know, I'm totally open to new ideas and ways to improve the quality of my work. Thanks for taking time to answer to my MOD

Last edited:
Well, as I said in the description, it's my first livery because i'm still learning. So basically yes, I just painted it and filled with sponsors. In the future i may be able to do more spectacular liveries. If you have any suggest let me now, I'm totally open to new ideas and ways to improve the quality of my work. Thanks for taking time to answer to my MOD
Depend what you are using to paint

At this moment i just learnt to do it with PhotoShop
Then you can use the 3d model, to get uplevel desgin, you can draw on the model. Like create a new layer above de 3d model, draw something, right click on the layer and click click on merge ( not the merge all layer, the other one ) And the draw will be apply to the 3d model and will appear on the 2d texture. Very usefull because like engine cover and split in 3 pieces or an other easy way to align perfectly without headache a line from the tip of the nose all the way back

Then you can use the 3d model, to get uplevel desgin, you can draw on the model. Like create a new layer above de 3d model, draw something, right click on the layer and click click on merge ( not the merge all layer, the other one ) And the draw will be apply to the 3d model and will appear on the 2d texture. Very usefull because like engine cover and split in 3 pieces or an other easy way to align perfectly without headache a line from the tip of the nose all the way back
I didn't knew that. I can even use it in the front wing. Thanks for the idea, I'll try it next time and do something cool with it

I like the design. If this really is your first mod, I think you did a really good job. Simple yet appealing. A few more logos and detail on the front wing would make it more realistic. As Steven mentioned, a little more artistic freedom with your painting on the chassis would add to the quality. But that will come as you gain more experience. NEWayz, the most important part, IMHO, is that it looks good!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I like the design. If this really is your first mod, I think you did a really good job. Simple yet appealing. A few more logos and detail on the front wing would make it more realistic. As Steven mentioned, a little more artistic freedom with your painting on the chassis would add to the quality. But that will come as you gain more experience. NEWayz, the most important part, IMHO, is that it looks good!

Cheers :thumbsup:
I appreciate your words, It cheer me up to try to improve myself. New updates will come and the car will get even better.

This is cool, but I do have one issue with the livery. The issue is having Amazon on the car, the reason I see this to be an issue is that Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos seem to hate each other so I wouldn't understand why Amazon would be shown on the Livery.

This is cool, but I do have one issue with the livery. The issue is having Amazon on the car, the reason I see this to be an issue is that Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos seem to hate each other so I wouldn't understand why Amazon would be shown on the Livery.
Well, I wanted to introduce new sponsors into the game and also because it’s a livery from a fantasy world, in real life, tesla would never join F1.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 92 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 32.7%