Sparco S-Pole

I wanted to buy a pair of Sparco K-Pole shoes but now I see they have a lower model, S-Pole. Does anyone use these for simracing and are they comfortable when racing?

I have the K-Pole and didn't know anything about the S-Pole. I suppose it's more than enough for sim-racing so go for them and save some cash. The K-pole shoes are quite comfortable. Putting them on is not very easy without a shoehorn and I even had to loosen the laces a little bit. Maybe the S-Pole are easier in this sense as they are more like shoes rather than boots.

Last edited:
I have the K-Pole and didn't know anything about the S-Pole. I suppose it's more than enough for sim-racing so go for them and save some cash. The K-pole shoes are quite comfortable. Putting them on is not very easy without a shoehorn and I even had to loosen the laces a little bit. Maybe the S-Pole are easier in this sense as they are more like shoes rather than boots.
Thanks for the reply. I'm just wondering, because the shoes are lower, if the back of the shoes are hard and will dig in to the back of my heel.

I don't know exaclty what you mean. The sole is narrow, thin, but rigid enough. The back is rounded to be able to rotate your foot easily.

If you get the S-poles please tell us your opinion. I'm considering them because I'm tired of using a shoehorn every time I want to put on my K-poles.

I have some SP-F8 shoes which look very similar to the S-Pole and I have the K-Pole boots. The K-Poles are harder to get on but I've really loosened the laces and now it's easy (plus they're 4 years old). My only reservation with a lower cut ankle part is that it rubs quite badly at the back when sim racing for longer periods and so I prefer the boots

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 6 23.1%