AC SPECIAL GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wed 31 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Race Server Has Been Configured No More Changes Can Be Made
Reserves - If a slot becomes available? it will be in the free car/cars - Number one on the reserve list with get first refusal and so on ...you will be notified via TS should there be a free slot.

Oh dear. I've no idea how to survive the race. Not that I don't know the Nordschleife but compared to other tracks, here death awaits me right before and after each corner.

Anyone in a 650s having mega problems getting the medium tyres to come upto temperature?

lol, with the R8 I have problems keeping the temps low enough at the rear.

@Craig Dunkley Hope i'm not overstepping my bounds, but is it possible for you make an announcement about TeamSpeak etiquette? In particular:

• If you're not going to listen to TS during the race, set your mic to a "push to talk" button, so that if you make a lot of noise during racing (heavy breathing, loud wheel/shifter/pedals, etc.), everyone won't be distracted by it for the entire race.
  • If you don't like using a button, set the threshold for voice activation a little higher than usual and speak louder if necessary. Run some hotlaps where you're pushing to the limit (i.e. simulate how you'll act during a race) to confirm the settings work well.
  • Map a button in Teamspeak to mute your mic if you use voice activation, to avoid things like this if your mic starts acting up.
I don't mind communication during a race, but constant repititive sounds like breathing or a noisy shifter can be distracting. Just noticed it happening in a couple races lately.

Anyone in a 650s having mega problems getting the medium tyres to come upto temperature?
Do you use the server temperature settings?
The mclaren is very "cool" on the tyres in general but the softs will overheat!
It's totally normal for the Nordschleife endurance layout to start with ice cold blue tyres into T1, get the rears slowly up to temperature throughout the gp part and then getting the fronts up to temperature through the hatzenbach section.

It's a wild ride from blue to red for sure.
If you don't get the tyres to be at least green with the mclaren:
Push harder, turn the wheel more :)

Race Server Has Been Configured No More Changes Can Be Made

Reserves -
If a slot becomes available? it will be in the free car/cars - Number one on the reserve list with get first refusal and so on ...you will be notified via TS should there be a free slot.

@Craig Dunkley Hope i'm not overstepping my bounds, but is it possible for you make an announcement about TeamSpeak etiquette? In particular:

• If you're not going to listen to TS during the race, set your mic to a "push to talk" button, so that if you make a lot of noise during racing (heavy breathing, loud wheel/shifter/pedals, etc.), everyone won't be distracted by it for the entire race.
  • If you don't like using a button, set the threshold for voice activation a little higher than usual and speak louder if necessary. Run some hotlaps where you're pushing to the limit (i.e. simulate how you'll act during a race) to confirm the settings work well.
  • Map a button in Teamspeak to mute your mic if you use voice activation, to avoid things like this if your mic starts acting up.
I don't mind communication during a race, but constant repititive sounds like breathing or a noisy shifter can be distracting. Just noticed it happening in a couple races lately.

Right click on there name and select "mute"

OR do whatever Martin would like you to do ...

Last edited:
Just a short notice:
I'm on my way to the server but I'm not feeling very well tonight so if I drop out at some point, don't wonder. :sick:
I'll try to make it to the end for sure though! :)

Do you use the server temperature settings?
The mclaren is very "cool" on the tyres in general but the softs will overheat!
It's totally normal for the Nordschleife endurance layout to start with ice cold blue tyres into T1, get the rears slowly up to temperature throughout the gp part and then getting the fronts up to temperature through the hatzenbach section.

It's a wild ride from blue to red for sure.
If you don't get the tyres to be at least green with the mclaren:
Push harder, turn the wheel more :)

Yeah server settings. I can manage a lap on softs, maybe a couple.....but mediums just dont switch on. I was turning the wheel more to get more heat but then they just cool down again on the straight.

Its going to be fun :)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages