Resource icon

Speed and Zoom Mod 1.41

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could you possibly explain how to do this integrity check, I've been onto the Steam page but can't seem to find it, thanks.
Right-click the game in your list and open it's properties. Under the 'Local Files' tab you will find an option called 'Verify integrity of game files'. Click that, and it'll re-download original versions of any files that have been modified. Note that this will remove ALL mods and tweaks.

A request from a stupid boy!!! Is there anywhere I can get hold of the original file again? (doh)
Thanks for the mod though, great work.
You can rescan your game files using Steam, and it will replace any modded files. I would suggest using Jonesoft generic mod enabler to manage your mods in the future.

Coops updated Speed and Zoom Mod with a new update entry:

Compatible with version 1.31

Increases the speed multipliers during the game from
1.75, 2.75, 3.75
to 1.5, 7.5, 15
Allowing you to fly through practices and get through seasons much faster.

Allows you to zoom in closer so you can see the new liveries in game, also allows you to zoom out further and tilt change the view angle higher and lower.

HUGE props and thank you to TheFlamingRed who figured out how to adjust the speed & zoom and helped me learn how to edit the file.

If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I've updated the mod to work with the latest beta patch - 1.31, so unfortunately I don't think it will work unless you've updated to that version

To everybody having trouble with this mod! If you are using the beta version everything should just work as intended. But if you are using the non beta version just go to the mod -> "Version History" -> then download version 1.0. Or Click here. (It works for me but result may vary)

This is really a really great mod! The only thing is I find the 7.5 times speed too fast and the 1.5 too slow. Is there anything I could change to make the speed boost at the middle level only 3.75 like the max speed in the base game?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.