AC Sport Quattro S1 E2 @ Bridgehampton - Wed 20 Feb 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes, yes I did die in a blaze of glory a few times. Saftey crew put the flames out and I would carry on smoldering down the track. We had a blast. You guys will too. The winner will be the guy that controls the biggest slides:D make sure to give @Craig Dunkley a love tap or 2 for me:cool:

This was one of @Bobby Pennington classic combos, I can remember @Celtic Pharaoh @Eugene Abramoff were way of in the distance power sliding every corner ...I was trying to hard to keep them in sight, every time I got close, they would stop power sliding and leave me again in the distance ..Bobby killed himself here ..it was a total blast, one that I will never forget :thumbsup: ..they were the days :thumbsup:
It was great fun, brought back great memories from my rally Sims, and then, painfully running out of fuel on the last lap :redface:

Unfortunately, I'm running and racing in a league this evening so sadly, I won't be able to join you this evening. Have fun! :)

Thanks Craig for hosting! I had a great evening! And a very short moment in the lead, although starting from P6 in the 2nd race :p
Sorry to @Denis Betty and @Medilloni for hitting both of you in Race 1. You both sadly just spun into my path, no chance of dodging you. Didn't wait for these, hope that's okay with you this time :inlove::inlove::cry:

Qualify ...I was 5 second of my PB ? :confused::confused::confused:

First race everybody was flying past me? after 3 laps I went into the pits and checked my setup ..boost was on 50% :barefoot::barefoot:

Obviously had a much better race 2, plenty of challenges :thumbsup:

Thanks for racing chaps it was a lot of fun ...hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Many congratulations to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ha ha, no worries Rasmus. If I'm already spinning and you can't avoid me, there's no need to wait. Nor should you have to wait for anybody in these circumstances (IMO). :thumbsup:
Pressuring me into a mistake on the last lap though.... well that was very bad form mate. ;) (Just kidding OC). :D

A massive thank you to Craig for a great evening's racing and thanks to everybody who raced, for making this such a fun event. Roll on next week. :thumbsup:

Thanks for tonight's event @Craig Dunkley , amazing car and track combo again:thumbsup:

Congrats to @Martin Kraaijenbrink and Aki @Aksu , fantastic lap times! Whatever you guys have for breakfast... I want some!;)

.............Sorry to @Denis Betty and @Medilloni for hitting both of you in Race 1. You both sadly just spun into my path, no chance of dodging you. Didn't wait for these, hope that's okay with you this time :inlove::inlove::cry:
I don't think you hit me Rasmus, unless it was the startline accident in race one - I couldn't avoid those spinning in front of me, got caught up in it and rejoined last, so, happy with 7th in that race - especially being on 90% turbo (no idea how that happened!).

Thanks to everyone for a fair race, especially with such a difficult car to handle.

This was one of @Bobby Pennington classic combos, I can remember @Celtic Pharaoh @Eugene Abramoff were way of in the distance power sliding every corner ...I was trying to hard to keep them in sight, every time I got close, they would stop power sliding and leave me again in the distance ..Bobby killed himself here ..it was a total blast, one that I will never forget :thumbsup: ..they were the days :thumbsup:
This was a fun race, the number of times I overshot the turns was probably more than in a 60's cars with no brakes :roflmao:

Well , funny evening.:)
Qaully was good. p3
Race 1 , 1st lap i was hit bit by someone who thought he could drive through me????:O_o:
didnt cost that much in the end as i finished 2nd.:p
Made some mistakes but fortunatly more people had that problem :)

Race 2 didnt lasted that long.
Had a good start ,was immidiatly on/in @Martin Kraaijenbrink his rear bumper :D.
But then T1 i was hit in the back, or so i thought,
but looking at the replay i steered in quite strong and left @Brent Mills very little room,
so i guess i was for a huge part responseble for that.
Sorry for that Brett, didnt mean to send you into the sands.:redface:
Thought i was just clear of you.:(

I lost so much time and my motivation was gone that i just decided to quit.:cry:
But still the joy of race 1 rules . :thumbsup:
So great evening.

Cy all next time

Yess it where 2 nice races for sure!
Qually was so close but p5 it was, with a few thousands to p3 @Martijn van Bommel. Last lap in qually
i was -0.250 but f..c..ed up last corner heavily:mad:
Start was good with some luck not to be hit, found the pace quit quickly and forwarded to p2 thinking
i was gonna finish there…..:( Just before the end...1 corner....p4:cry::confused::laugh::laugh:

So 2nd race start was oke and the race also. Was a bit of a lonely race with Aki only to see using binoculars
and the mirror empty as well. So again p2 it was but now until the end.... :ninja::)

Thanks for racing guys:thumbsup:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • No 3pa registration pages