ACC SRO Warm Up Event @ Silverstone - Friday 8th May 2020 ** YouTube Live Stream **

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I would like a spot on the grid. AS far as I know, the car will be selected right when you enter the server, or do I have to choose it now like in AC?

I would like a spot on the grid. AS far as I know, the car will be selected right when you enter the server, or do I have to choose it now like in AC?

It's not like AC, you select the car before joining the server. There is a practice server online, please test before the event. Please practice, handling is nothing like AC.

It's not like AC, you select the car before joining the server. There is a practice server online, please test before the event. Please practice, handling is nothing like AC.
hi. Do you have any idea why when I go to multiplayer I get: Searching for server ... and Connecting... and nothing happens? It just searches indefinitely.
My connection is fine. Speedtest says 1ms / 966Mbps download / 496 Mbps upload. So that's not the problem.

hi. Do you have any idea why when I go to multiplayer I get: Searching for server ... and Connecting... and nothing happens? It just searches indefinitely.
My connection is fine. Speedtest says 1ms / 966Mbps download / 496 Mbps upload. So that's not the problem.

yeah recently it’s been a bit rubbish, try searching for RaceDepartment (note the capitals).

Sometimes refreshing helps to get the list to show

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 33 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%