STC MEDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
videos are really really wonderful! and i would ask you, how do you get static cameras? i have tvCameras but they center their point of view on some other cars, how do you get that camera out of a corner or in the straight finish line? also in SPA you got an aereal camera, i wasn't able to use it...
thank you for your help...

videos are really really wonderful! and i would ask you, how do you get static cameras? i have tvCameras but they center their point of view on some other cars, how do you get that camera out of a corner or in the straight finish line? also in SPA you got an aereal camera, i wasn't able to use it...
thank you for your help...

I have a freecam button on my keyboard, it's in control settings. Not sure what the default control is for it though.

yeah awesome these vids, love them. little tip maybe, i would show the grid faster or maybe only show top 10.

I do just show Top 10 - this was an exception just to show the Motor AG guys starting 25 and 26

The TR broadcast replay at (PSRTV) did not work with me, and when I tried to play some other files from STC leagues and others they did not as will, so I am wondering if just me encountering this problem!?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 92 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 32.7%