Steam GTL garage disappeared

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place for this question. i had trouble enabling the Steam FPS counter, so I followed the instructions in this thread (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2006601057).

Well, the FPS counter appeared but then my garage and money in the game disappeared... The career progress is there but I only have the 2 starting cars. Suspect it has to do with all the mods I have installed. Like suddenly, with the changes I made Steam 'saw' them and didn't like? is there any way back? Thanks a lot.

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place for this question. i had trouble enabling the Steam FPS counter, so I followed the instructions in this thread (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2006601057).

Well, the FPS counter appeared but then my garage and money in the game disappeared... The career progress is there but I only have the 2 starting cars. Suspect it has to do with all the mods I have installed. Like suddenly, with the changes I made Steam 'saw' them and didn't like? is there any way back? Thanks a lot.

I had the same problem. Did you eventually find a solution to this?

I had the same problem. Did you eventually find a solution to this?

Hi, no solution and after I posted this, I realised that no matter which car I chose, it was loading always the Mini on track. I have abandoned this install and started over with a fresh copy outside the steam folder. Seemed the fastest way to actually play the game instead of messing around to understand the problem

Hello! Is there a patch that makes the processor work in multi-thread-? I

P_20201103_203331[1].jpg
n the game, the processor has only 1 core loaded.

Hello! Is there a patch that makes the processor work in multi-thread-? n the game, the processor has only 1 core loaded.

- Install Bitsum Process Lasso (available in [OPTIONS]\j-[Windows TOOLS]), and set GTL.EXE "CPU AFFINITY" to use at least 2 cores of your processor then set "CLASSIFY AS A GAME".
You can either do it manually just after launching GT Legends by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC then click on PROCESSUS tab, right click on GTL.EXE and set AFFINITY to ALL CORES.

Scroll to bottom for download link

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 78 59.5%