Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Adrian
I've notice one(1) thing that is wrong with this skin (team cooldrive) and your Dodo insurance racing skin. When in cockpit screen the sun visors (front) don't show up. Please have a look at what I mean, in car vision.

At the moment i am busy with a Touring Car Cup mod.
View attachment 107461 View attachment 107462 View attachment 107463 View attachment 107464 View attachment 107465 View attachment 107466 View attachment 107467 View attachment 107468 View attachment 107469 View attachment 107470
The mod is coming with templates and other stuff.
Stay tuned :)

I am now busy for more than two weeks.
A lot of changing about the cars are done.
I hope you all like my work.

Tomorrow i try to release this one.
Was a lot of work with graphical issues.

• Deleted member 130869

Guys,

Do we have "properly" converted pre-2004 Spa-Francorchamps (either historic/1988 or just old Bus Stop), and any of the Virtua_LM tracks converted post-GSCExtreme?

Franklin Stegink submitted a new resource:

Touring Car Cup - TCC

View attachment 108646 View attachment 108647 View attachment 108648 View attachment 108649 View attachment 108650 View attachment 108651 View attachment 108652 View attachment 108653 View attachment 108654 View attachment 108655

A close racing mod with the following cars:

Alfa Giulietta TC
Audi RS4 TC
Audi S3 TC
BMW 135i TC
Chevrolet Cobalt TC
Ford FocusRS TC
Mazda RX8 TC
Mitsubishi Evox TC
Renault Megane TC
Scirocco TSI TC
Seat...

Read more about this resource...

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

SuperV8 2015 HRT Tander Star Wars - a SuperV8 Livery based on HRT Star Wars Livery of Garth Tander

Tried my utmost on this one.... really enjoyed doing it. (apart from the tedious tasks of aligning the front bumper and the door decals) I could not find the correct Stormtrooper image to use... if you love Star Wars liveries please help by looking for the correct stormtrooper and also the images used on the "Rebel" themed car so I can do that too. it will be quick to do the Rebel car as pretty much the same patterns etc

you will find it under Holden Racing Team 2015

Reiza Suit and...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%