Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

What great dream is drive the best SCE phisic on a rFactor tracks, that are been for me friends for meny years . Say thath ,with big GRAZIE for your great job, I have a problem on some track. Try to explain:
Toban (yess...the first great Track on rFactor, love it), I was able to export it, but when I go on track, in practic mode, I m still in box, no way to start or to put first gear, or reverse. Try also in race mode, no way. The problem is that the car (still in box or on start grid with running engine) go up and down on track(some inch). I mean the car jump like have some collision problem, and the sim try to find the correct point with no luky.
I have same problem on Hungaroring.
I can share track in private to try.
What grt sensation run on EasternCreekLaser with F3. Mammamia

What great dream is drive the best SCE phisic on a rFactor tracks, that are been for me friends for meny years . Say thath ,with big GRAZIE for your great job, I have a problem on some track. Try to explain:
Toban (yess...the first great Track on rFactor, love it), I was able to export it, but when I go on track, in practic mode, I m still in box, no way to start or to put first gear, or reverse. Try also in race mode, no way. The problem is that the car (still in box or on start grid with running engine) go up and down on track(some inch). I mean the car jump like have some collision problem, and the sim try to find the correct point with no luky.
I have same problem on Hungaroring.
I can share track in private to try.
What grt sensation run on EasternCreekLaser with F3. Mammamia
Its a tdf error. Find another track with a tdf file in their folder...for example, I had this problem with Mid America track from rf. I used Las Vegas 07 track from rf (it was just in my tracks folder at the time), I took the tdf file from Las Vegas 07, put that file into the track folder you are having problems with, click on the track gdb file, look for a line that says terrainfile=****.tdf. Rename the tdf file you used to that name, the bouncing will go and you can drive.

Fair enough, I'm not really into one sim vs another, just love racing them all. Assetto only has a really crappy Bathurst track so would be nice to get one as good as this in that game as well, then all my sims would have the track :)

So it would appear that the tire rules are not in effect in the current version of this map because the syntax has changed slightly with how Reiza does it.

This is what was proposed by Reiza in the 1.20 patch thread and clearly has been used here Patrick.
// For tire rules on this track
F_EXTREME_TIRES
{
CompoundsAllowed=(2,3) // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter.
}
F_REIZA_TIRES
{
CompoundsAllowed=(2,3) // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter.

However that no longer works and if you look inside of the InterlagosGP.gdb file you can see the way its done now. The following pasted into the gdb file right below the DRS info for Monza makes the tire rules work for me with both FExtreme and FReiza.

CompoundsAllowed=3,4 // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter

It would also appear that unlike before the numbers associated with the different compounds have changed so that zero is no longer used. This is how it works out now.

1=Soft
2=SuperSoft
3=Medium
4=Hard

Btw, Patrick, any chance you could look into whether that land mine I've found in the first chicane is actually there? :p I'd appreciate it because if its not there for you or anyone else then I've somehow done something wrong.

Its a tdf error. Find another track with a tdf file in their folder...for example, I had this problem with Mid America track from rf. I used Las Vegas 07 track from rf (it was just in my tracks folder at the time), I took the tdf file from Las Vegas 07, put that file into the track folder you are having problems with, click on the track gdb file, look for a line that says terrainfile=****.tdf. Rename the tdf file you used to that name, the bouncing will go and you can drive.
I ll try soon. Grazie mille Dethrone

I ll try soon. Grazie mille Dethrone
Dethrone1427 no way for me.
I have tried all possible combinations.
Only one time, Toban run right, but during race (tested from AI) the track had hole, means the cars go down in the asfalt, and stopped.I had tested meny different .tdf files, also a file from Lienz that is directly from ISI.
Probably my wrong ,but I followed your simple steps without luky.
I tried also a different line : Terrainfile=..\Toban.tdf // terrain file override

This is my .gdb
TOBAN_LONG
{
Filter Properties = StockV8 *
Attrition = 30
TrackName = Toban Raceway Park Long
EventName = Toban Grand Prix
GrandPrixName = Toban Grand Prix //this must be the same as event name in order to sort circuit info correctly.
VenueName = Toban Raceway Park
Location = Toban, IN, USA
Length = 4.012 km / 2.5 miles
TrackType = Permanent Road Course
Track Record = Brad Shuber, 113.669
GarageDepth = 1.9
Terrainfile=..\Toban.tdf // terrain file override (or simply Toban.tdf, non change anything)

// DefaultScoring overrides
RaceLaps = 60
RaceTime = 120

// Time-of-day lighting
SkyBlendSunAngles=(-20.5, -1.0, 11.5, 25.5)

ShadowMinSunAngle=15.0

Latitude = 0 // degs from Equator (range: -90 to 90, positive is Northern Hemisphere)
NorthDirection = 245 // the direction of North in degrees (range: 0 to 359)
RaceDate = March 21 // default date for the race

SunriseAmbientRGB = (120,120,110)
SunriseDirectionalRGB = (255,248,198)
SunriseFogRGB = (204,174,240)

DayAmbientRGB = (80,89,126)
DayDirectionalRGB = (255,255,255)
DayFogRGB = (203,214,236)

SunsetAmbientRGB = (130,130,120)
SunsetDirectionalRGB = (255,248,198)
SunsetFogRGB = (204,196,122)

NightAmbientRGB = (10,10,10)
NightDirectionalRGB = (15,15,15)
NightFogRGB = (0,0,0)

SettingsFolder = Toban Long
SettingsCopy = Grip.svm
SettingsCopy = TOBAN_LONG.svm
SettingsAI = TOBAN_LONG.svm
Qualify Laptime = 55.669
Race Laptime = 55.869
}
and this is Toban.tdf

// This file defines terrain feedback and special effects.
//
// Note that the dry/wet coefficients are only part of the grip equation ... the tyre
// grip also has dry/wet components, so that even if a terrain has equal dry and wet
// components, the tyre grip may be less in the wet, depending on the tyre.
//
// Rainspray parameters:
// Scale is the starting size.
// Growth is the size difference from start to end.
// GrowthVel is the increase in size difference due to velocity.
// Power defines the curve from start to ending size.
// RampSpeed reduces rainspray alpha under the given speed.
// OffsetVel is the starting position relative to the vehicle (in direction of velocity).
//
// Max number of effects can now be specified as either an explicit number, or
// the token "NumWaypoints" which equals the number of waypoints on the particular
// track.
//
// Enable sparks by increasing the "Max" variable for Reaction=spark. Also set
// "Sparks=1" on appropriate terrains. Also check player file entry "Vehicle Sparks".
//
// All texture maps and e-maps are assumed to be .BMP unless otherwise specified.
// We support .TGA, .JPG.
//
// All MTS files are assumed to be .MTS unless otherwise specified (and it probably
// won't work with any other extensions)
//
// NEW: some of these names may have changed
//
// Available: Shader=NoShade+FlatShade+GouraudShade+AlphaChannel+Specular+EnvirMap+GlobalShadow
// Default: Shader=AlphaChannel+GouraudShade+GlobalShadow
//
// Available: Pixel=NoReduceDetail+ChromaKey
// Default: Pixel=
//
// Default: Chroma=0x00000000 (4-byte hexadecimal color value)
// Default: Color=0x80ffffff (4-byte hexadecimal color value)
//
// Available: Particle=Plane+Box+Cross+MTSFile+Stamps+Billboards+Deformable+SingleSided+AlphaFade
// Default: Particle=Plane+Stamps+SingleSided
//
// Note that MTSFile indicates you want to use an object instead of a map on a simple
// surface. If using MTSFile, replace "Tex=<map>" with "MTS=<obj>".
//
// Available: DestBlend or SrcBlend=Zero/One/SrcColor/InvSrcColor/SrcAlpha/InvSrcAlpha/DstColor/InvDstColor/DstAlpha/InvDstAlpha
// Default: DestBlend=InvSrcColor SrcBlend=One
//
// The "Materials" specifies what materials to apply this feedback to. It matches the FIRST PART of the name,
// so the line "Materials=road" matches any material starting with "road", including "roada", "roadblock", etc.
//
// "Track variables" can be adjusted on a per-track basis by putting the value in the track GDB file.
// This section defines the track variable names and their default values, then the track variable
// names are used below in the FEEDBACK sections ... note that no spaces are allowed in the name nor
// around the equal sign.
[TRACKVARS]
RoadDryGrip=1.00
RoadWetGrip=0.80
RoadmetalGrip=0.80
RoadDustGrip=0.90
RoadBumpAmp=0.010
RoadBumpLen=13.0
RumbleDryGrip=0.95
RumbleWetGrip=0.60
RumbleBumpAmp=0.015
RumbleBumpLen=8.0
MiscBumpAmp=0.08
MiscBumpLen=4.0

Grt graphic mod.
I use it and now I have a strange behaviour at the start of the game. My game start, but a window appear and remain in front, then the window of the game go in background and I have to push on it on the taskbar to have the game run in fullscreen.
The window that start with game is attacched
Thanx for help

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 498 68.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 308 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 331 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 161 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 196 26.9%
Back